1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

two player?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by daveed, 18 October 2006.

1. daveed

daveed Non-League

3 October 2006
    Is there anyway to play two player with we9?

I'm guessing no since I can't find out how to do it (ie. one person with controller, one person with keyboard like in Fifa, not that I play that game).

2. sattan_hussein

sattan_hussein Championship

6 December 2004
    Ryo de Janeiro
    Arsenal
    8 people can play at the same time... you can set controllers in settings.exe or inside the game, in button configuration.

3. Scouseman

Scouseman Conference

12 September 2005
    You need to assign Player 1 to keyboard, then player 2 can use your joypad. Unfortunately Konami don't give you the option to have Player 1 on pad (therefore controlling menus etc) and player 2 on keys.......

I don't suppose they fixed this on PES6 either....

4. daveed

daveed Non-League

3 October 2006
    Ok I'll try it when I get home, I don't remember being able to do it from inside the game, but I'll try outside and inside again.

5. ronald_g4

ronald_g4 Red Devils

1 July 2006
    Man United
    last time i played with 7 other friends
    we used fixed players (cant change ur ingame player)
    we used brazil and lost to tunisia LOL
    it's very confusing to hv 8 players