1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Two player on PES2014

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by jammiedodger, 22 September 2013.

1. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    For some reason I cannot use a second controller in PES2014. It shows as plugged in but it cannot be moved to a side.

Been into my settings before game and I cannot alter any controls it just says controller 1 and its all blank.

Any help appreciated.

2. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Is it xbox controller or other?

I think it needs changing in settings if other than xbox,select direct input & Drop down box to controller 2.

3. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England

Yeah needed to alter it from XInput to DirectInput. Never encountered the issue before.

Thanks for the reply. Must say enjoyed it more playing against a human opponent.

4. ZeroTheHero

ZeroTheHero Banned

20 September 2013
    Sweden
    Borussia Dortmund
    We had a World Cup evening yesterday and it was a blast. The matches we had against each other was intense and gritty, cards were issued, and was great fun.

Good luck and have fun! :)

EDIT: Four players with one team each that is...

Last edited: 27 September 2013