1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Turning off CPU substitution animations

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by kinkladze10, 5 August 2005.

1. kinkladze10

kinkladze10 Conference

28 December 2003
    Is there a way to do this ?
    I dont mind seeing it for your own players but to wait 3 times in the 2nd half while they load the animation is annyoing.

The previous way where they showed the name coming up was far better, sometimes it seems to do it that way sometimes it doesnt.

Any ideas ?

2. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    seems that u can only skip them...

3. Harregarre

Harregarre Conference

16 July 2005
    I've never seen the subsition for an opponent as a cutscene, the only time was when I substituted at the same time and you could see the double change.

4. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Skip them is good :D :D
    You Can turn them off by turning all animations off .. before the match .. it worked in WE8 ..

5. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    i don't work with WE9

6. kinkladze10

kinkladze10 Conference

28 December 2003
    nope cant turn them off, I disbled the intro sequence but cant find the "disable all animations"
    I get them in all games, whats annoying is when the cpu makes them with 2 seconds togo and you have to wait for it to load just to press a button to skip it!...annyoing