1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Turkey out!

Discussion in 'Football' started by Slobber, 16 November 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    The Swiss have just beaten them, and their fans are rioting because they lost..

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Czech Republic seems to be through, 2-0 aggregate lead right now.

3. 4-2,

sad loss on aggregate, thanks to our forward hakan sukur couldnt score to an open goal. Much better game from the last one

oh yeah, payback is a bitch btw

Last edited by a moderator: 16 November 2005
  4. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Is Hakan Sukur still playing? :shock:

5. 03Gs1905

03Gs1905 The Lions Of Bhosprous

20 April 2005
    Afyonkarahisar
    Galatasaray-Lions
    Yes and so well.The refs worked well for Sweeden.Turkey played so well but Alpay Özalan made a big mistake.This ref killed U-17 Turkish team against Brazil by three card.And the show goes on Şükrü Saraçoğlu...

6. yes, can you believe it ?!??

EVEN US TURKISH FANS CANT!

Thanks to our coach , fatih terim an ex galatasaray coach loves hakan sukur and he plays everytime this guy is a coach for anything.

7. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Sweden? WTF have the got to do with it. :shock:

Why the smiley btw for the topic header?

FD

8. switzerland kiss asser probably, the author that is :roll:

he doesnt even know who is through and he launches a thread for it, idiot.

9. 03Gs1905

20 April 2005
    Afyonkarahisar
    Galatasaray-Lions
    Your only duty to make you laugh..:mrgreen: :mrgreen: When i read your posts i am so happy.This is a Turkish match not Galatasaray match.İ hope you can do something in CL like 2000."0" points in 6 matches.You don't became a European Club...Money don't gets honey...

10. thanks to him we missed germany, open goal miss. At least our player tuncay scored hat trick.

11. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    :-k

12. 03Gs1905

20 April 2005
    Afyonkarahisar
    Galatasaray-Lions
    Tuncay scored only two goals.He played so god i agree with you but look Hakan Şükür's goal and his header in that position.He made goal by his head.But Alpay and Selçuk don't play so good i think...Maybe our teenagers Olcan,Cafercan,İbrahim Akin,Özgürcan,Volkan,Aykut,Nuri Sahin,Uğur and the others make Turkish team so well.We need reganerete our team...

13. scratch-br

scratch-br Mr. Scratcher

14 December 2004
    Montpellier
    I just think that Switzerland soccer is growing up as fast as Turkey one is getting down.

14. Rentalkid

Rentalkid Premiership

5 August 2003
    Germany
    Man I'm so glad they're out.
    It was a disgrace to football what the Turkish "fans", players and even security did to the team tonight and f'n disgusting what they did when the swiss team arrived.
    Something has to be done about this behavior, but it's not like one could count on FIFA competence...

Congratz to Switzerland, you spared us Turkey, you're already my World Champs! :D

15. Kayseri

Kayseri Guest

You don't have seen what the fucking switsers have done boy!? they are so sneaky!! Turkish fans are not sneaky you see everything what they do because they don't afraid they have a YUREK what the turkish people say!! fuck the switsers!!!

16. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    And in the first game ?? switzerland fans they provocated and after the game frei attacked turkish coach !

Like in the -21 England vs France, the british fans blow "la Marseillaise" so after in the France vs England -21 the French blow the "God save the queen"

17. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah of course, Frei attacked :lol:

Fuck Turkey, i can't stand those suckers.I hope they get to pay some good money and will be banned from international football for quite some time, that's just what those idiots deserve after the happenings of today!

a disgrace to football, a disgrace to everybody addicted to this sport!

go switzerland, thanks for ruling those bastards out!:applause: :applause:

Btw:One player of Switzerland injured in hospital, Goalie coach also injured, severall other players got also attacked by turkish reserve players / security.
    :-x :-x ](*,) :nono:

18. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    Turkish 'fans' were throwing bottles on the pitch, swiss players were injured after the game, camera men were punched and forbidden to take pictures.

This is a disgrace to football, and I'm sure the FIFA will take care of this.

19. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest

Seeing this is not the first time something like this happens (U21 game vs Germany 1 or 2 years ago) that's just right and they have to do something about that seriously.

20. Ernestito

Ernestito Q7

1 May 2003
    Berlin
    Besiktas
    who is your idol?
    adolf?

the turks kicked your ass i guess.you know which people are the biggest bastards? the ones, who almost killed policeman daniel nivel in france in 98.

you are happy because the turks wont kick germanys ass as they did a few weeks ago.am i right?

ach ja, ich weiß, dass du auch noch im pes forum schreibst, also halt mal den ball flach.

21. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    yeah, i'm a racist cause i hate people destroying our sport.allright. :roll:

oh btw, the nivel story happened OUTSIDE of a football stadium, not related in anyway to a team or the spectators inside.not to compare in any way.

ich würd meine Meinung da genauso kundtun, was da heute abgelaufen ist war unter aller sau.ich will hier nix verallgemeinern, aber so ne scheisse läuft doch bei gastspielen von nationalmanschaften in der türkei dauernd ab.einfach nur schlechte verlierer!

und sollte das zu einem bann oder sonstwas in der form bei pes-x führen, mir recht.meinen mund lass ich mir nicht verbieten, sorry.

Last edited: 17 November 2005
  22. Ernestito

Ernestito Q7

1 May 2003
    Berlin
    Besiktas
    "Fuck Turkey, i can't stand those suckers"

"thanks for ruling those bastards out"

ja, du willst nichts verallgemeinern.

und dass du hier nicht gebannt wirst und weiterschreiben darfst, ist auch unverständlich.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.