TugaVicio a thief

stanek1983

League 1
5 February 2013
Tyga Vicio a thief. Stolen main database LaLiga patch 2017.

team Id They are the same as mine, i create new id player lewandowski, tuga vicio this is the same, id zorya etc.

WU9aAqN.jpg

FiMY8c6.jpg

auQVjgj.jpg

thank you so easily stole my few weeks of work

it's outrageous. You need to notify all the sources where possible. the theft must not go unpunished. the main thing in creating the patches - is individuality, and not plagiarism.

Chaps, its all well and good posting accusations of theft,BUT also remember the numerous PES websites that then steal the work and put money generating different adfly links to try and profit from that work.
Would love to have a solution here,but web piracy exists sadly and is hard to prevent.

Chaps, its all well and good posting accusations of theft,BUT also remember the numerous PES websites that then steal the work and put money generating different adfly links to try and profit from that work.
Would love to have a solution here,but web piracy exists sadly and is hard to prevent.
it's sad but I don't know if it should be called piracy. the only product on sale with intellectual property is the game itself and the mods are just mods that aren't done for money.
also what's the difference if a patcher makes stats from FM conversion or took the stats from previous pes of fifa games or copy those stats from another patch (that may be based on FM/fifa conversion) ?
in the past years many Moroccan and arab patchs used my faces or kits without giving me credits and honestly I wish they also took stats from my shared OF with Moroccan league.

it's sad but I don't know if it should be called piracy. the only product on sale with intellectual property is the game itself and the mods are just mods that aren't done for money.
also what's the difference if a patcher makes stats from FM conversion or took the stats from previous pes of fifa games or copy those stats from another patch (that may be based on FM/fifa conversion) ?
in the past years many Moroccan and arab patchs used my faces or kits without giving me credits and honestly I wish they also took stats from my shared OF with Moroccan league.

Its the time that the originator has put in to develop these things that causes so much friction,and rightly so.
It hardly inspires then to keep doing it.

Its the time that the originator has put in to develop these things that causes so much friction,and rightly so.
It hardly inspires then to keep doing it.
it sure is a lack of class not to have given credits for what they took but they both spend time to share something for free so I don't agree with the word "piracy" here.

Back
Top Bottom