1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

TugaVicio a thief

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by stanek1983, 16 November 2016.

1. stanek1983

stanek1983 League 2

5 February 2013
    Tyga Vicio a thief. Stolen main database LaLiga patch 2017.

team Id They are the same as mine, i create new id player lewandowski, tuga vicio this is the same, id zorya etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thank you so easily stole my few weeks of work

2. Plazmatix

Plazmatix Non-League

9 November 2015
    Russia
    it's outrageous. You need to notify all the sources where possible. the theft must not go unpunished. the main thing in creating the patches - is individuality, and not plagiarism.

3. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Chaps, its all well and good posting accusations of theft,BUT also remember the numerous PES websites that then steal the work and put money generating different adfly links to try and profit from that work.
    Would love to have a solution here,but web piracy exists sadly and is hard to prevent.

4. pogoss

pogoss International

19 March 2005
    it's sad but I don't know if it should be called piracy. the only product on sale with intellectual property is the game itself and the mods are just mods that aren't done for money.
    also what's the difference if a patcher makes stats from FM conversion or took the stats from previous pes of fifa games or copy those stats from another patch (that may be based on FM/fifa conversion) ?
    in the past years many Moroccan and arab patchs used my faces or kits without giving me credits and honestly I wish they also took stats from my shared OF with Moroccan league.

5. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Its the time that the originator has put in to develop these things that causes so much friction,and rightly so.
    It hardly inspires then to keep doing it.

6. pogoss

pogoss International

19 March 2005
    it sure is a lack of class not to have given credits for what they took but they both spend time to share something for free so I don't agree with the word "piracy" here.