1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Tricks??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Shady M, 30 October 2006.

1. Shady M

Shady M Guest

Hello

Does anyone have a list of the buttons for the tricks not in the manual? I've seen a video of a back heel chip shot how do you do this? any ideas?

2. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Buy the piggyback guide. It has all the moves how to execute them and a DVD aswell to show you how to do it.

The guide is in general a good read and is an asset to getting the most out of the game. I bought one and it is under a £10 - money well spent!

3. Shady M

Shady M Guest

Yeah Im gonna try and hook one up next time Im in a shop that sells it, can you tell me how to do that back heel shot trick though?

4. Andy.l.

Andy.l. Non-League

12 September 2006
    lol I just did the back heel shot with Park chu about 5 minutes ago, a was gonna dummy the ball but then decided to take the shot an when it went through his legs he did a little chip over the keeper \\:o/ but dam the 360 an its no replay saving :(

5. KEZ

KEZ Guest

Yeah, I'm gonna get the Piggyback guide as it's quite useful especially for the Master League.

6. uk_stanners

uk_stanners Conference

3 October 2003
    N.Ireland
    so how did u do the backheel shot?

7. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    tell us how to do some, a few say?

8. cmrs