Trick to swin games in BAL

i've been given a lot of free kicks around the box from just trying to hold onto the ball.

of course my team is so bad - despite being a middling epl side - that it has just no chance scoring from anywhere

I shielded the ball for 20 in-game minutes (10min game setting) with Rooney near the corner flag.

1-0 against Portugal in the world cup 1/4, Carvalho just kept trying the same tackle, kicking air right through Rooney's legs, no foul, no tackle, nothing. Another defender was also stood by just watching.

Probably could've done it all game but it went into injury time and the whistle never blew so I passed it around, and eventually it blew.

I can hardly reach the other team's goal keeper and when I do - almost never get the ball even though I request it and am open. Or when I get it it will be too late. Stupid AI.

Yes abydos, it's true.
The same happened here: when I requested the ball they usually didn't care about me and just kept losing the ball in stupid ways, even if I was all alone in the box and ready to tap the ball in to score the easiest of the goals..

But is it me or when you have already played some matches in the starting 11 (with some convincing matches of course) they start to pass you the ball more often? Maybe it's just a matter of you getting used to the right movements and runs to perform, and of them getting used to the way you play..

I hate my LB and RB when i want the ball they just turn around and lose the ball like in your face mate we'll rather lose the game then pass u the ball.ill show them thay will surender to meee

great game by the way except some minor faults bal bal bla bla bla bal bal bal bal bla bla bla

I can hardly reach the other team's goal keeper and when I do - almost never get the ball even though I request it and am open. Or when I get it it will be too late. Stupid AI.

Hm, my findings are that in training matches the AI is "more stupid". I get more passes in real matches and teammates make less stupid runs when they get the ball. In training match they al want to turn to goal and run to it even when there's a defender in their back.

Back
Top Bottom