1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Trick to swin games in BAL

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Surinam, 22 October 2008.

1. Surinam

Surinam Non-League

14 July 2007
    Behind my pc joystick clutched in my hands
    Ajax; Liverpool
    It's very easy..just shield the ball in the AI's 16 they'll push you..voilla penalty..score:APPLAUD:

2. RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush Non-League

4 February 2006
    ya but that's unrealistic and xploiting the game. I rather play fifa if that's the case.

3. roofio86

roofio86 League 1

25 September 2003
    Or you could just not do it and enjoy the game

4. madnessnaab

madnessnaab Conference

11 November 2006
    My team can't even score penalties.

5. fsquid

fsquid Non-League

14 November 2006
    I keep skying penalties over the bar

6. mzmegang

mzmegang Non-League

8 March 2005
    shot low middle... 1/10 keeper will save. 9/10 you'll score.

7. Dead Sexington

Dead Sexington Non-League

7 February 2007
    i've been given a lot of free kicks around the box from just trying to hold onto the ball.

of course my team is so bad - despite being a middling epl side - that it has just no chance scoring from anywhere

8. uncleXXXmas

uncleXXXmas Non-League

26 February 2007
    I shielded the ball for 20 in-game minutes (10min game setting) with Rooney near the corner flag.

1-0 against Portugal in the world cup 1/4, Carvalho just kept trying the same tackle, kicking air right through Rooney's legs, no foul, no tackle, nothing. Another defender was also stood by just watching.

Probably could've done it all game but it went into injury time and the whistle never blew so I passed it around, and eventually it blew.

9. WakkaTheWomble

WakkaTheWomble Viola

24 October 2008
    Ireland
    ACF Fiorentina
    surely you's dont enjoy shielding it al game? :SHOCK:

10. abydos

abydos Non-League

20 October 2008
    I can hardly reach the other team's goal keeper and when I do - almost never get the ball even though I request it and am open. Or when I get it it will be too late. Stupid AI.

11. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    On the hype train
    Cunturipa!
    Yes abydos, it's true.
    The same happened here: when I requested the ball they usually didn't care about me and just kept losing the ball in stupid ways, even if I was all alone in the box and ready to tap the ball in to score the easiest of the goals..

But is it me or when you have already played some matches in the starting 11 (with some convincing matches of course) they start to pass you the ball more often? Maybe it's just a matter of you getting used to the right movements and runs to perform, and of them getting used to the way you play..

12. Casartelli

Casartelli Topplayer

18 January 2006
    If you are getting better and get a higher "team work" rating, they'll pass to you a lot more.

13. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    I hate my LB and RB when i want the ball they just turn around and lose the ball like in your face mate we'll rather lose the game then pass u the ball.ill show them thay will surender to meee

great game by the way except some minor faults bal bal bla bla bla bal bal bal bal bla bla bla

14. TiezZ

TiezZ I ate all the pies!!!

25 September 2008
    Belgium
    Psv
    Hm, my findings are that in training matches the AI is "more stupid". I get more passes in real matches and teammates make less stupid runs when they get the ball. In training match they al want to turn to goal and run to it even when there's a defender in their back.