"Tribute to Ronaldo" knee injury, career over...?

one last thing, i do agree with u that globo has lots of power in CBF, but if they had "that much power" romario would never be cut out in the 1998 world cup. i do think that ronaldo's spot in the 2002 wc was a personal bet of felipao, nothing to do with globo.

My point was just that he is unprofessional, and about that Romario issue in 1998;
Do you agree that the relationship with media is not the same of Ronaldo?
Cause that is my opinion Romario was pressuring Parreira and Zagallo there in a crystal clear way.
And Ronaldo won the media not the fans like Romario did.
I'm pretty sure that Felipão thinks that Romario way is more dirty then Ronaldo way, but I don't.

A perfect example is Ronaldinho Gaúcho, he had wonderful moments on his career he was even at 2002WC, but as he is not as close as Ronaldo is to the brazilian media, you barely see Luciano Hucks and types like that going to his house to show how many cars he have or drink champaign on his pool, Ronaldinho don't get the same treatment of Ronaldo that failed in 2006 just like Ronaldinho, but lets blame it all on Ronaldinho or Roberto Carlos socks...

Globo is full of you know what. Too bad most of the people think they are the voice and unquestionable truth of our country.

@sauce
well the discussion about globo is a way bigger discussion, its evan college subjects nowdays..i agree with u about your opinions regarding them, thats one of the reasons i dont watch them, almost never.
about ronaldo, i disagree though, and in my opinion ronaldinho is not that much bothered by the press becasue thats his way of dealing with them. ronaldo in the other hand loves the spotlight..but that doenst take away nothing about what hes done in the pitch.

but that doenst take away nothing about what hes done in the pitch.

I do know that mate!

:oooh: < look a new smile

back on topic: He had fantastics moments at his career and I'm not trying to take that away, but I do believe that off-pitch attitudes interfere on a professional career, and no mater how much good he gave to football, he gave lots of bad examples to fans that worshiped him around the world, and seem to ignore that. Like that bad haircut in 2002 :lol:

Ah e concordo o Cruzeiro agora vai!

Back
Top Bottom