Transfers in League mode?

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
Is there any way, be it in-game or via an external application, to move players from one team to another in League modes of PES?

Right. Well, that isn't what Master League is "for". Master League is a gameplay option that allows management options including transfers. It doesn't exist for the purpose of transferring players which is what my question was. Anyway, it wouldn't be crazy that someone would have invented a program that could open a tournament file and modify teams. Other games have programs like this in the community.
Thanks anyway.

I have thought about this many times. I think League Mode would really benefit from Buying/Selling players option (that we could enable or disable at the start).

Even if we have ML too, it wouldn't hurt anybody to have this in League Mode.

Right. Well, that isn't what Master League is "for". Master League is a gameplay option that allows management options including transfers. It doesn't exist for the purpose of transferring players which is what my question was. Anyway, it wouldn't be crazy that someone would have invented a program that could open a tournament file and modify teams. Other games have programs like this in the community.
Thanks anyway.

No need for that tone!

I have an idea why dont YOU invent the program instead of turning into are arsey bugger.

Plain League was always targeted towards people just wanting to play the game without thinking about the portion manager of the career, so no. Who wants transfers just play ML.

Plain League was always targeted towards people just wanting to play the game without thinking about the portion manager of the career, so no. Who wants transfers just play ML.
Right, I understand completely. But, we have tons of GUI applications that do tons of different things, I thought a program that modified league databases could possibly exist. Or at least for older PES versions.

Right, I understand completely. But, we have tons of GUI applications that do tons of different things, I thought a program that modified league databases could possibly exist. Or at least for older PES versions.

I don't think I've ever saw an application that went as far as modify League or even Master League in their core structures. I could be wrong tho.

What you want doesn't sound impossible to make but given that there is already ML and it has transfers, I doubt somebody would focus on it because most people take for granted that who wants transfers just play ML instead.

I remember some older PES (latest ones on Ps2 maybe, like 2009 if I remember correctly) in which ML was scalable enough to practically play it like a League with only transfers and not even aging. But that's the best I can think of.

I don't think I've ever saw an application that went as far as modify League or even Master League in their core structures. I could be wrong tho.

What you want doesn't sound impossible to make but given that there is already ML and it has transfers, I doubt somebody would focus on it because most people take for granted that who wants transfers just play ML instead.

I remember some older PES (latest ones on Ps2 maybe, like 2009 if I remember correctly) in which ML was scalable enough to practically play it like a League with only transfers and not even aging. But that's the best I can think of.
Cool. Really useful info. Thanks!
My problem with Master League is that I like to control all teams and their transfers and not let the league do things on its own. I don't need to play as each team, I just want no transfers unless I make them happen. Which is why in PES my only option is League. Problem is that there is nothing I can do during the winter transfers. I'd like to be able to update my teams with major transfers at that time.

Back
Top Bottom