1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Tranfer problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mobi_man, 20 November 2006.

1. mobi_man

mobi_man Non-League

8 August 2005
    I have played Master League for 2 seasons, but the tranfer is difficult for me, I rarely buy any player. Can you help me solve this problem. Thanks

2. russ

russ Guest

you have to offer more than the asking price and pay the player more also your team has to be high in the ranking charts to get the best players to come to your team hope this helps

3. mzmegang

mzmegang Non-League

8 March 2005
    I just figure this one... some sort of cheating, but for beginner, if u really in need of some player, just set ur master league level to very easy, then increase a little bit of ur bid to a certain player.. then u will get the player u want easily..