TRAITORS IN FOOTBALL

A traitor isn't so mcu about who they play for, it's about their conduct in their career that affects certain clubs.
For instance Rooney saying once a blue always a blue then going to kiss the Man Utd badge is just shite.
Same goes for Smith who went as far as to slag off Man Utd when he was at Leeds and as soon as they come calling he backtracks. Bad form.

Giggs was originally on Man City's books.

Paul Ince going to Liver****

*ahem*... pales into nothing compared with the controversy from West Ham to Man Utd.

But in my opinion, he has maybe received a slight raw deal from West Ham fans as apparently much of it was the fault of his then agent, though his conduct was disgraceful at the time he was still at us.
Depends if all what is said is to be believed.

For anyone that doesn't know the story, Paul Ince was set to join Man Utd and was pictured in a Man Utd kit before he even joined them.
The deal fell through and he was left to play for us, having modelled himself in a Man Utd kit... not good and never been forgiven.

Though Ince's side of the story is that apparently it was his agent's idea for him to do some quick pics for the 'completed' deal before he went on holiday.
Ince picked up an injury and Ferguson scrapped the deal but a journalist had already come across the pictures that were taken and published them anyway.
Obviously Ince received much hate from West Ham fans and still does to this day. His attitude when he was with us for the short time before he eventually did join Man Utd was disgraceful.
He never tried and in one particular game he literally didn't stray from the centre circle for ages as it was clear he just didn't want to be at the club.

Last edited:
I know I might get flamed for this post, but here are some examples of real traitors IMO:

GuillermoFranco370x270.jpg

Guille Franco (Villareal) -- Born Argentinian, played for Mexico [He sucked, by the way..] =P

33962.jpg

Antonio Naelson "Sinha" (Toluca) -- Born Brazilian, played for Mexico

67021.jpg

Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus) -- Born Argentinian, played for Italy

www.4play_DECO.jpg

Deco (FCB) -- Born Brazilian, played for Portugal
im not gonna flame you but you know as well as i do if you were in there position and had the chance to play in a world cup, that you would probably do it, if it wasnt your country of birth... i could have sworn camorasi's mother is italian... regardless a country is in your heart not your DNA...

Back
Top Bottom