TrackMania 2 (PC)

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
TrackMania 2

trailer :
YouTube - TrackMania 2 trailer (off screen)

02427900.jpg

02427898.jpg

02427896.jpg

I love the TrackMania games :D.
I played the original and TM Nations, I never got TM Sunrise because my PC is crap...

I'll definitely get this when I upgrade my PC! :)

TrackMania Nations (full game) is free if any of you want to try it!
Official Site
Download Link

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone play tm2 still? game is quality but i dont think it sold well. there shootmania and questmania coming up aswell.

tm2: stadium beta came out yesterday, it looks class and i already pre-ordered it for £7.19. its definitely better than crayons.

Fuck yeah! As I said over 3 years ago in this thread, I loved TM Nations, it was (and still is) an absolute classic - has to be in my top 5!

I wish there were a demo of some sort for this new version to test out the framerate on my laptop, but I'll probably take the plunge anyway at under a tenner to be honest, and when I do end up upgrading I'll still have it in my library anyway. If this lasts half as long as Nations has for me (which was released in 2006) then £7.19 is a bargain!

Edit - There is a demo, missed it before :).

Last edited by a moderator:
nations is a classic, i still play TM united(2007 or 2008), this is also a classic. im loving tm2: stadium so far, it will most probably become a classic. im up to 12th on the UK leaderboard:BOP:
does the demo allow you to go online? also tm2 is on steam now so there will probably be alot more players on tm2 soon

the trailor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Qnws7Njas

I decided to purchase it now before even trying the demo, a bit of a leap of faith but I feel I owe the developers something anyway after the amount of free fun I got out of Nations :P.

Back
Top Bottom