1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Torrents (was blocked earlier)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Black, 9 August 2005.

1. Black

Black Guest

You blocked my last question.

I am not interested in illegal torrents and have the software but was looking for the best places for legal down loads. I tried to download a movie (legally) and it said approx 3 days to go. Was wondering if this was normal.

Mods, I am yet again not asking any dodgy question so please dont block

cheers

2. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    too many factors to give you an accurate answer, you should go to the store and buy this movie, will only take you 20 to 40 minutes....

3. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Lol :lol: .... - some people never learn do they? Even vaguely discussing that here is a big no-no.

Try some other forums. ;)

4. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Not all torrents are wares, we can talk about legal ones, some people even post their on home made movies and games, programs and animations and publish them through torrents.