topspin / swerve / curve

T

thetruth07

hi im new to this forum im sure this topisn has been posted before but i cant find it so i wanted to know the following i have pes 6 on ps2 many times i have hit a shot and the ball has had loads of topspin on it how do u do this is there a way to consistantly do it also the same with curling shots ive done it a few times but never consistantly how do u swerve the ball ive looked all over many sites and never seen people who talk much about it thanks in adavance

We need to reveal, the Piggyblack's PES guide states: you can't add curl in a normal shot, you can do it only in the free kicks. Curling less or more in a shot dependes on the the each player's ability

well i know it can be done as i have done it many times from normal shots i just dont know how or if it is just by chance there was a time i did about 5 top spinning shots in a row in training but its rare it seems the time the ball moves is when you are running on to it does anyone know is theres buttons make this happen or if it depends on the angle that the player comes across the ball it seemed for me that when i ran on to it and blasted it it curled a bit if u could perfect this u could score some amazing goals

The best way to do this is to hold r2 wait untill your is standing still and shoot at a angle while still holding r2 (you can't control which way it curls just depends how you shoot)

Back
Top Bottom