ME0000930197_2.jpg

ME0000930198_2.jpg

ME0000930199_2.jpg

ME0000930200_2.jpg

ME0000930201_2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Top Spin 3 (PS3/360)

All I want to know is:

1. have they removed the forced camera angle switching for single player (why must I play from the top of the screen in single player?)

and 2. have they removed the constant cut-scenes after every single damn point that have to be watched or skipped to get to the next point?

TP2 was fairly decent except for those two annoyances.........

Re: Top Spin 3 (PS3/360)

Looks good I enjoyed the last outing and the graphics look good even the Gay Murry... I would also like to know if the annoyances Placebo mentioned are sorted.. The cut scenes one was what stopped me playing just so annoying in all games I hate cut scenes.... :MAD:

Re: Top Spin 3 (PS3/360/Wii/DS)

Is he? that must be a mistake.... No hang on its the extra Blu Ray storage isnt it Thomas ;) To be honest all the PS3 is missing at the mo is improved Online Play, More killer games, In Game XMB (yes I know I bang on about it but its a good feature) and of course the Dual Shock 3......

Just got rid of Virtua Tennis 3 today for C&C3, great timing after seeing those shots.

Look at that first one - WOW.

I've got a hard-on.

Also, Nadal is only on PS3 because my contact told me, PS3 PWNS 360 LOL!11111!!!!1 zzzzzzz

Alot of Xbox fans say top spin 1 is much better than top spin 2, what do you think ?
Because i try only the one few years ago

Last edited:

I thought 1 was better than 2. But again my Opinion. Love them screenshots.It looks far less cartoony than TS2.

If this game is decent on PS3 and the Dual Shock 3 is available at that time.... And if there is good online play I think ill get this for PS3.

PS... I know how difficult it is for you to write the word Xbox ;) lol

Top Spin 3 for May 23

Maria Sharapova: Top Spin 3 is amazingly realistic

A familiar face to most professional tennis fans, Maria Sharapova, had a few promising things to say about 2K Sports' upcoming Top Spin 3 (Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, DS). As a star in the game's legendary line-up, she expressed her amazement in how her digital counterpart looked and moved.

During the volley of questions and answers with GameDaily, the world class Russian athlete gave a point to Top Spin 3's character model for her. "It's pretty real, considering what I looked like four years ago in video games. It's amazing how real it is," she said.

Sharapova kept swinging with compliments for the next 2K tennis, as she was quoted saying:

I think the coolest thing is the actual motion of the strokes. That's what really impressed me, with how fluid it looks instead of being very robotic. That's very challenging to make, because obviously everybody has a different form of playing and different techniques. For them to make it look so real is incredible.

On the other hand, the power baseliner also talked about how she had fun with the Nintendo Wii. Sharapova explained:

The best part about it is that it's active. You're not just sitting on a chair pressing buttons. You're actually in motion and you're controlling your motion, which I think is the coolest thing. It gets kids to move.

http://ps3.qj.net/Maria-Sharapova-Top-Spin-3-is-amazingly-realistic/pg/49/aid/116998

Edit :

new screenshots
http://www.play3-live.com/news-ps3-top-spin-3-explose-le-classement-atp-7410.html

ps3topspin312068767514ay4.jpg

ps3topspin3120687675415wp2.jpg

Last edited:

I'm keeping tabs on this, the last tennis game I played was Anna Kournikova tennis :DD

I loved Top Spin 2 on 360! First game I bought, and I played it soo much! And I love, 2nd only to football.

Anyway... can't wait. That's not many players :(
And why all these oldies: Boris Becker and Bjorn Borg?

Sharapova looks gay in that, poor model of her.

Thanks for the video.

Better they slide than dive in VT though. not many pro players dive as much as they do in real life as they do in VT.

Better they slide than dive in VT though. not many pro players dive as much as they do in real life as they do in VT.
I know, but why you compare with VT ? VT is arcade not a simulation.

edit : Top Spin delayed to the june 24

Last edited:

They dive ALL the bloody time in VT3, and by the time you get up the ball has been smashed down the other side of the court.

Is that the start of Wimbledon that week? Just wondering, easy marketing if it is.

Yep, probably :)). And in UK it will be raining too, so perfect for playing a tennis game on consoles! :DD

Video and new screenshots

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6454_fr.html

2K Sports fact sheet:
Top Spin 3 includes 20 of the world’s top tennis superstars and legendary players including Roger Federer, Andy Roddick, Maria Sharapova, James Blake, Bjorn Borg and Monica Seles. With all-new action-packed features including signature player styles and expressions, weather changes, situation-specific behaviors, along with revamped audio with enhanced crowd reaction, Top Spin 3 serves up the most realistic and exciting tennis video game experience ever.

Fans will also have the opportunity to play on more than 40 prestigious and visually stunning venues from around the world such as Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York (U.S. Open), Roland Garros in Paris (French Open) and Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne (Australian Open). Adding to the immersive gameplay experience, fans can utilize a new and innovative Player Creator to customize their own unique tennis stars with free-form body sculpting, makeup and tattoos. Competitive players will also be able to create matches online and test their skills against friends or ranked players around the world.

1310_0014.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom