Top Gear

"He can spot your beaver from a mile away"

:LOL:

Good episode looking forward to see how GTR performs round track. :))

Good show last night, although it does get more and more scripted with the challenges. But if you don't mind that its very funny.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh it's made Sundays worth living for again.

Good episode, and the series looks great from the preview. American muscle cars in the good ol' USofA next week so expect Clarkson to take the piss constantly.

Definitely saved yesterday after watching Hamilcunt win the F1 World Chmapionship.

Top Gear Facebook said:
Quite a few rumours have been circulating lately that Jeremy Clarkson is leaving Top Gear, or that the BBC are axing Top Gear. This is utter rubbish, Jeremy will not be leaving TG in the near future, nor is TG leaving your screens anytime soon.

A new series has been recorded and will air later this month, either the 21st or 28th - make sure your watching.
:))

I wondered when it was coming back, quality! The best thing on TV :D.

I hope Hamster and Capt Slow get a bit more input this time round, Clarkson does seem to get two thirds or more of the show at times...

I think he gets two thirds of the money as well. It's his show so I guess he can do what he wants, but I agree the other two should feature more.

I think he gets two thirds of the money as well. It's his show so I guess he can do what he wants, but I agree the other two should feature more.
He's part owner of the rights to the show that's true, I just feel the other two are wasted at times and you just feel every car test Clarkson does is the same one and far too long, they could put so much more in there... It is a great show though...:D

Yeah the bits where they review cars that 99% of people won't ever be able to afford are pointless and I hope there is less of that this year.

But when I watch Top Gear, I actually want to see the Ferrari's, the Lamborghini's, the Aston Martins, Koenigsegg's and so on.

And if there really was any less of that sort of stuff, then whats the point in it being called Top Gear?

Oh, and the worst bit is always the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. I'm fed up of Clarkson sucking up to whoever's on.

Top Gear's Stig 'to be unveiled'

The Stig, the mystery driver who tests high-performance cars on Top Gear, will take his helmet off for the first time later, the BBC has confirmed.

Presenter Jeremy Clarkson, writing in his column in the Sun, revealed the unmasking, saying Stig's identity would be a "staggering surprise" to viewers.

He said the Stig would barge into the studio in Sunday night's pre-recorded BBC Two show before showing his face.

more
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8111588.stm

Back
Top Bottom