Tomba's Gameplay tweak numbers for PES4

A

Alberto Tomba

Since I've given up on the PES4 patch I feel it is only right that I give out what I did to make the gameplay more realistic

OVERALL:
Top Speed - reduce overall by 28
Accelleration - reduce overall by 24(reason for it being 24 later)
Long pass speed - reduce overall by 35
Short pass speed - reduce overall by 35
dribble speed - reduce overall by 20
shoot power - reduce overall by 7 (reason for this later)
Ability - increase by 2
Now....

MidFielders:
(abbreviated now)
TS - increase speed by 4
A - increase by 7
LP - increase by 4
SP - icrease by 4
DS - reduce by 4
ShootP - increase by 7

Attackers:
TS - increase by 6
A - increase by 7
LP - decrease by 4
SP - increase by 4
DS - increase by 7
ShootP - increase by 4

Goalies
ShootP- increase by 7
LP - increase by 10
SP - increase by 10

Now finally...(optional)

Midfielders:
Ability - increase by 4

Attackers:
Ability - increase by 3

Goalies:
Ability - increase by 5

These are the key attribute numbers to tweak.
Game plays awesome.

Edited by Alberto Tomba

Fantastic - well done. Not sure whether I'll get round to editing it now though what with we8le just a couple of weeks away, I'm sure it would take me that long to edit pes4. Mind you if we8le arrives and still does not play as well as hoped I will certainly use your formula. :)

Thanks for sharing, it sounds interesting :). I'm quite tempted to give it a go some time.

One thing I'm not clear on, and maybe I'm missing something obvious, but which attribute are you calling 'Ability'? Is it 'Technique'?

hi albert tomba, you said in a previous thread that you were going to put ariels bernabeau stadium in your upcoming we8le patch, but weve since heard that its impossible to create it for playstation 2, unless you know something we dont, any comments on this and hows your patch material progressing.

Haha is this a joke?? Have you tried playing with teams that has players who have 60-70 in passing speed and has no technique on the ball whatsoever? Can it be more unrealistic? Me mum has better dribble skills than 70 ffs.

What's the point of these tweaks besides that "the game plays awesome" which it clearly does not after tweaks like that if you don't mind me asking?

Tomba, i have 3 words for you: Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!! The gameplay becames more perfect real. Thank you man!!!!!

Agility sorry
and to anyone doubting this. It's really made the game of PES4 better in my honest opinion.

I plan on doing something similiar for WE8LE very soon.
But NOT AS drastic with the passing speeds.

WE8LE will only have pitches,adboards and gameplay tweaked directly by me along with new menus(more streamlined and music. :)
Kits flags stadiums will be edited ONLY if they have things that muck up the screen when your're playing a match, ex:linesman security benches etc.

tomba i cant pm you , dont know why but here are a few questions for your we8lwe patch

few questions, will you be using mirusts kits? also can u sue barca away kit as the gold one for abovious reasons. also tell me about ur tweaks, will it be slower the game?

Also do you need any help with the patch? I can make a cover for the game, jsut need the original cover, i avent got a scanner, so i cant scan mine, can you get me one? and any other help required?

hi again m8..i just read the tweakins.. let me ask you does the game play more like WE8jl?? i mean i think that with lower ratings the game much more like old school WE ...more of a tatical game..and thats what i am seeking...
ok
also whats the reason for the shoot power lowering?

also when you said add 10 for each stat, means that instead of lower supose pass speed by 20 i should lower by 10?

Back
Top Bottom