Tom Clancy's The Division [PC/PS4/XB1]

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Scutch, 11 June 2013.

1. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Last time I played was summer last year I think, which is two-and-a-half years after release! I'm assuming those changes would have been in place then!

I really love the concept and I totally understand why it is how it is - I just really don't find it fun, shooting something for so long. It doesn't have to be super-realistic when it's an RPG but from a fun standpoint, it's just a bit boring for me!

But I don't really have any answers to it - if they were dead in a couple of shots, there'd be no difference between one "boss" and the next.

2. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    La Manga Del Mar Menor, Spain.
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Maybe I should record a video of me doing a challenging daily mission solo and you can see if it's any more fun than it used to be? :)

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Once we finish Divinity: Original Sin II, then Mutant Year Zero, then Borderlands (1, 2, Pre-Sequel), then Elder Scrolls Online / Destiny / Anthem (depending on the demo) ... then we'll go back to it I'm sure! ;)

We keep saying we'll go back and finish it, just to scratch it off our list - but I can't stop buying (reduced-price) games...

Placebo likes this.
  4. Jimi_Zuko

Jimi_Zuko Jimi Zuko

20 January 2003
    Melbourne
    liverpool
    Bought this game when it first came out got turned off cos of the bullet sponging, but bought the game yesterday for 5 bux and as placebo said and have to agree it’s a totally different game

Placebo likes this.