Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

I'm playing with mainly ultra settings and I get no slow down either.

I don't think ill bother with the full game, just the same old same old.

Gifted it to myself from my Indian "friend", bought via Steam India using 900 Rupees on the balance and the remainder I had spare in bitcoins so didn't cost me anything!

Hey Placebo, when u play it can u help me compare the game to Division?

Is it the same online MMO? Upgrading weapons, skill system etc also it has the same fighting system(duck & cover)? I've only played 2 hours last Sunday and i was just messing around with the chopper basically :D

No it's definitely very different, it reminds me more of old school stuff like Operation Flashpoint (definitely not as sim like but I like the fact you can go anywhere play how you like etc), I'm not sure how much fun it would be SP, I find having three AI following you around everywhere really tedious so I don't think I'll play it SP but when I played the beta with just my wife it was awesome, when you play coop there's no AI so one other person means it's just the two of you.

It doesn't seem to have the same cover system, I couldn't find a cover button it seems that the cover is quite organic and based on where you're stood, I love that you can go prone, one time the wife and I took out a location by climbing onto a building and going prone on a roof and attacking from there at night, great fun :)

Upgrading weapons and unlocking skills etc is cool, it's a bit of an arcadey cop out but I like the fact that you can only upgrade/change weapons you've unlocked, if you pick up a weapon off a dead enemy you can use it no problem but you can't change the scope or put a silencer on it or anything like that until you've actually earned the weapon yourself.

No it's definitely very different, it reminds me more of old school stuff like Operation Flashpoint (definitely not as sim like but I like the fact you can go anywhere play how you like etc), I'm not sure how much fun it would be SP, I find having three AI following you around everywhere really tedious so I don't think I'll play it SP but when I played the beta with just my wife it was awesome, when you play coop there's no AI so one other person means it's just the two of you.

It doesn't seem to have the same cover system, I couldn't find a cover button it seems that the cover is quite organic and based on where you're stood, I love that you can go prone, one time the wife and I took out a location by climbing onto a building and going prone on a roof and attacking from there at night, great fun :)

Upgrading weapons and unlocking skills etc is cool, it's a bit of an arcadey cop out but I like the fact that you can only upgrade/change weapons you've unlocked, if you pick up a weapon off a dead enemy you can use it no problem but you can't change the scope or put a silencer on it or anything like that until you've actually earned the weapon yourself.

Have to agree with most of what you said on here.

I do like playing single player because I like the fact that the AI move pretty well, although i have had one of them get hit by a train because he decided to wait there whilst i was looking at the map :)

Unlocking in a sense is arcadey but i do like the way they have done it on here!

Im a huge Ghost Recon fan and have played them all and one thing remains, you play it on a difficulty above normal and get spotted... they will take you down. I like that.

Co-op is sooo much fun though, with like minded people, though im not opposed to going silencers off and blasting my way through a base.

My longest shot is 651 meters so far!!

Just started this, felt a bit GTA to me.

It is better than I first thought, just a bit samey for the missions, and being a story nerd, its not the greatest in that department, however will stick with it.

FD

SP it'll be pretty boring IMO, the game shines when playing coop with a friend or better half (in my case it was both as I played with my wife :) )

It's a good game and I've enjoyed it so far but I'm getting a bit bored of it now and I've only defeated 1 of the main cartel members.

I've got another 3 to go and they have 5-6 missions each. It wouldn't be so bad but you have to collect intel for each of them as well so that's a lot of objectives and I dunno if I will end up finishing it as it's getting repetitive already.

24550239_1631224936920707_1599494114_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom