To my fellow Americans in the West Coast

Lami

Niche Football
28 May 2007
Sydney
Man Utd, Juve
Just came across this youtube video where a Geologist by the name of Jim Berkland predicts a West Coast Earthquake on March 19th 2011. This man apparently has predicted the 1989 earthquake, which got him fired for some odd reason.

Don't want to be the one with the bad news here but tbh with what I've seen on TV and media with what happened in NZ and Japan, I'd rather post this.

I'd fly to the east for the weekend if I were you for precaution, better safe than sorry. If nothing happens, then great.

Here's the clip:

YouTube - Sign of California Quake to Come

God help us all.

Last edited:
sounds bad, hope won´t happend :( i still remember the big LA Quake as i was watching tv as kid..

tell him just in case to be carefull most of all.. or prepeared in case this will happend.. in Japan they were not prepeared..

I truly hope so. But it is always better to take precautions anyway. I have a lot of family in San Jose. I'd hit the East Coast for the weekend to be on the safe side.

I truly hope so. But it is always better to take precautions anyway. I have a lot of family in San Jose. I'd hit the East Coast for the weekend to be on the safe side.
jeez lami... you make it sound so easy.. i thing going to idaho or nevada would suffice... also that was typical fox news crap.. all those fish they were showing dead was happening in MD, 3000 miles away on the east coast, LOL

So does that mean he wasn't right? or was he wrong? Was he lying? What is the truth? Or was this just forgotten about? Do you remember?

I've got the slightest idea. I found that somewhere and thought I'd rather post it than not.

Back
Top Bottom