To many fouls

ehhhhh chill winston man.

i find i dont give hardly any fouls away now, i used to tho.

I no longer sprint round keeping hold of X, i learned to time my tackles and i only rarely give FK's away.

I don't hold R1 while I am trying to get the ball, but with the new collision detecting the fact the CPU run into me and fall over means they geta FK some of the time.

What I also don;t get is the fact I slide into them from behind and most of the time I get away with it, yet get pulled back the second I nudge into them?

Even so, I don't foul much in friendlies, but the second I spark up the ML it is full of utter shit.

kingpug said:
I don't hold R1 while I am trying to get the ball, but with the new collision detecting the fact the CPU run into me and fall over means they geta FK some of the time.

What I also don;t get is the fact I slide into them from behind and most of the time I get away with it, yet get pulled back the second I nudge into them?

Even so, I don't foul much in friendlies, but the second I spark up the ML it is full of utter shit.

I think it's Konami's interpretation of impeding or obstruction. I don't get away with slide tackles from behind, when I get frustated, somehow always get carded.

Sometime little nudges are called for fouls, sometimes not. And using the 'shoulder' move, ( :r2: +dir ) rarely results in fouls. If you observe closely, u probably will notice that players are aggressively jostling for the ball. If you persist in unning alongside and keeping body contact eventually a foul is given.

I don't get what you mean by there being a difference in friendlies vs. ML. I certainly haven't experienced it. Afterall still us thats playing the game. I usually experience about 15-30 fouls per game. And I'm OK with it becoz, if feel it reflective of a real football match.

All in all, if you play passively ; less fouls. Play agressive checking/pressing, more fouls, but IMO more satisfying if you get away with it and manage to counter quickly.

Cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom