To honest for online play

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Thats what happened last night when i played a guy called Baton18 after mocking him for going Inter as i picked scotland(i forgot to mention one bar connection) we played out a 1-1 up to half-time then a ridiculous lag ensued. I complained about it as he went 2-1 up when he apoligised:shock: :shock: :shock: and then DISCONNECTED!!

How shocked was i after hunting him down looking at his stats he had lost alot more than he won and disconnects were at a low 3 but is this down to the fact that he disconnects and is honest or a arch angel sent by Konami to make our gripes seem small? How i wonder:-k

I had a guy (forget his name unfortunateley) who i was playing when Konami's fantastic servers booted us off back to the lobby with me 1-0 up.
He offered to play me again and from kick off,he booted the ball into his own net to give me the lead again,even though i told him to forget it.
Most players woulda done a runner.
Well done that man.
:applause:

Every other game for me is against a lag cheat
sick of it dont think i'll play anyone i dont know anymore
wish we could record and report these morons
konami dont give a crap so.... its either do as done to you or
put up with it.Thats why the stats dont mean a thing too many cheaters out there m8 all comps are won by lag cheats its bizzare why they do it not like u win anything for a good win ratio.
I must admit i am tempted myself to max out my upload using torrents but wont.

Every other game for me is against a lag cheat
sick of it dont think i'll play anyone i dont know anymore
wish we could record and report these morons
konami dont give a crap so.... its either do as done to you or
put up with it.Thats why the stats dont mean a thing too many cheaters out there m8 all comps are won by lag cheats its bizzare why they do it not like u win anything for a good win ratio.
I must admit i am tempted myself to max out my upload using torrents but wont.

I can see by your numerous posts on the subject that you are a bit annoyed about lag cheaters.
However this topic has nothing to do with online cheats,in fact,the complete opposite.
It seems to be about online sportsmanship.
So is your post really neccessary in here?

I think me and a couple of my online and offline PES mates are also too honest!

For example: Isn't it normal behaviour when your opponent presses start when you are in possesion, thus asking for a pause, you kick the ball out to let him do his adjusting or whatever, and then getting the ball back, like in real football?

I do this all the time because I want to do the right thing, but I rarely get the ball back. In fact, I think there are players out there who deliberately press start, because they assume you might be this sorry ass who kicks the ball out!

What the topic starter described is very nice and in my opinion just normal behaviour. It's all about setting the right example. The games start being more fun that way...

Last edited:
For example: Isn't it normal behaviour when your opponent presses start when you are in possesion, thus asking for a pause, you kick the ball out to let him do his adjusting or whatever, and then getting the ball back, like in real football?

I'm as honest a player as they come, but completely disagree with that one. When I press start for a pause I wouldn't expect my opponent to knock the ball out, I'd be looking to make my changes at the next natural break - not sure I'd even realise to give you the ball back if you did this against me!

Thats what happened last night when i played a guy called Baton18 after mocking him for going Inter as i picked scotland(i forgot to mention one bar connection) we played out a 1-1 up to half-time then a ridiculous lag ensued. I complained about it as he went 2-1 up when he apoligised:shock: :shock: :shock: and then DISCONNECTED!!

How shocked was i after hunting him down looking at his stats he had lost alot more than he won and disconnects were at a low 3 but is this down to the fact that he disconnects and is honest or a arch angel sent by Konami to make our gripes seem small? How i wonder:-k

Honesty is a Hearts supporter thing.

Its a wrench that we were born to live with mate...

:lol:

Jambos, I tell thee...

Back
Top Bottom