1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

To Fernando !!!!!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by bacco, 22 January 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bacco

bacco Guest

Friend,
    Do you make the translation of the Winning eleven 10 Liveware Evolution?
    thats a great ideia, therefore with the prohibition of konami in "Ids" is out the Europe for the Pro evolution to soccer 6, is an alternative to play online.

Thanks and forgive my poor english

2. illico

illico Non-League

10 August 2004
    Do not wanna be insistent...but i would only like to know if there's something about translation of this great game as a work in progress or not....

believe me, this is now the best winning at all!!!!!!

3. marcio mengao

marcio mengao Non-League

21 December 2006
    Have you played it? if so, what is the difference between it and we 10 j league?

4. illico

illico Non-League

10 August 2004
    Compared to we10jl there's not a gret difference...but they managed to tweak those two things that made me unhappy: ai of cpu is now really realistic both in attack and defense (it seems more difficult) and keepers are now at their best level...

it's not a different game, it's only a better way to play

5. marcio mengao

marcio mengao Non-League

21 December 2006
    illico,
    if it is more difficult, it is better cauwse we 10 j league has good gameplya but very lousy cpu opponents. the game is really, really very easy!
    good news dude. thanks.

6. Caspero

Caspero Non-League

4 February 2006
    ne news? :|

7. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    just let me get my hands on it

8. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    cmon fernando.. we're relying on u for a great translation.. we'r all behind u

9. rag74

rag74 Non-League

3 August 2005
  10. fernando

fernando Championship

13 July 2003
    Hex World
    Sacachispas
    cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.