1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

to everyone who plays online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jonneymendoza, 13 November 2005.

1. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    post your nicks so that we can all play eachotehr online. mine is jon_da_kiss and jonney, hope to play some of u guys online, lata

2. drunkenmonkey

drunkenmonkey Catfish

6 December 2004
    Blackpool F.C
    Drunkenmonkey

3. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    nice one, anymore? come on guys dont be shy, i'l take it easy on you :)

4. cartman

cartman League 2

4 July 2004
    grolsch99

5. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    RuneEdge

I dont play too often. But try to whenever I remember. Just played this guy who picked Brazil when I picked Man Utd. So I told him "Do you have to be Brazil?" And he started acting cocky, telling me to shut up and all. So I'm thinking "Yeah, I'm gonna REALLY kick this guy's ass". Next thing you know, I realise theres 2 of them meaning it 2 vs 1! It was like one of the toughest matches I've ever had. Managed to escape with a 1-1 draw with VDS making a fantastic save in extra time to keep me in it.
    Trust me. Playing against 2 guys can be really tough if they know what they're doing. Everytime on guy had the ball, the other would make a really clever run which would be too tough to mark. There were times when I had to manually super cancel some players to perform my own offside trap to stop these guys. You could probably imagine how effective they can be when it comes to attacking or defending crosses. Everytime I was on the wing getting ready to cross, one player would run after me while the other gets into the box to mark my striker. And when attacking, they would do the opposite, one runs down the wing, the other makes himself available in a easy unmarked position where he's open for a tap in. They almost had one mind. I might be giving them more praise than they deserve but they were f*ckin' tough.

6. jayrob

jayrob Guest

Mines swamp_donkey

7. Fantasticdave, normall in the english one

8. cainux

cainux League Two

24 April 2002
    London, UK
    evoweb_cainux

just started playing the game this week!

9. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Non-League

11 August 2003
    Hants, England , UK
    Man Utd
    look at my forum name and that'll help you find me when i'm on. you can also ask for a game via any one of the various instant messingers.

10. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    So do you actually use all 4 of those messengers at the same time?

11. damianpadden

damianpadden Banned

7 October 2003
    Damo666

Can never remember who i have played online. It would be nice to have someway of knowing, i.e. in your stats online. Anyway I am sure I have beat a few of you by the odd goal. I defend alot that might jog your memory.

12. cainux

cainux League Two

24 April 2002
    London, UK
    probably has trillian installed :)

13. fastdagda

fastdagda Non-League

12 August 2005
    Kilburn, North Yorkshire
    Aston Villa
    Fastdagda,suprisingly enough,although im having probs logging in with pes5

14. s33k3rgr