1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

To easy to score from 40 yards plus?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Scouse, 23 April 2007.

1. Scouse

Scouse Non-League

10 November 2006
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    anyone feel its way to easy? take any player with any accuracy above 65 or power above 70 hit the power to about 3/4 an just aim at the opposite side your on so if your standing sort of the right hand side of the center shoot to the left, always flys in top corner keeper helpless everytime

keepers may be better at 1 on 1 although 9/10 they aim there save at another striker :P but from distance ive yet to see a keeper save a shot lol

had a cup with sheffield and got something like 12 goals with tonge all outside the area :P playin top player btw

2. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    just tried a few with van persie, yeh it looks fair easy now, i hit the crossbar and the keeper had to tap it over a few times but it certainly feels easier now.

3. benwinship

benwinship Non-League

1 December 2006
    I definitely think its too easy, i can shoot from pretty much anywhere past the halfway line with Micheal Owen and smash it in the top corner.

4. DjDiabolik

DjDiabolik League 2

11 January 2007
    Post a video..... it's plus simple to explain this tricks :)

5. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Yes it is, it's piss easy. My mate scored from on the edge of the centre circle with Liam Davis on his PS2 (Championship Option File) who has about 60 for both shot power and accuracy.

Another flaw in PES...