1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Tips to improve online?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Portugal_17, 21 October 2008.

1. Portugal_17

Portugal_17 Non-League

19 January 2008
    Hello, i need tips to improve online for pes2009. Im from Australia and when i play ozzie people its perfect, but international it lags, like it teleports and its unrespnsive. Better tahn 2008 but still bad, and when the ball goes out for a corner, or when its a goal it takes a while to load back up, and the commentary is like 40% gone.

Everyone i find are red connection dots, excpet people from my own country

so how can i make online better? i hear some talk about port forwaridng?

really i just need help pleasE!

p.s im on ps3, and have 1mb cable connection

2. Bojador

Bojador League 2

31 October 2007
    Lisbon
    Sport Lisboa e Benfica
    1mb is not enough to play online. You need at least 256kb upload and 2mb download. Got to the google and type konami pes 2009 test internet and run the tests. See how it goes.

Cheers

3. Portugal_17

Portugal_17 Non-League

19 January 2008
    it came up as B

4. Ash29

Ash29 Premier League

24 September 2005
    Liverpool
    ummm.... move to another country?:D

PES is always shit online m8, 30000000000000mb conn would not sort out konami's arse of a server.....:BLEH: