1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Tips on how i can play Winning Eleven 10

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Sheva07, 28 April 2006.

1. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    I really want to get Winning Eleven 10 maybe from that play asia, but frist i need to know what i need to play it i have a UK version ps2: do i need to get my ps2 chiped but i really don't want to do this cause i would not like it to break down on me. So what are my requirements :)

2. iceobar

iceobar Tyneside Amateur League

3 September 2003
    Phoenix - unfortantely
    Watford FC
    just get swap magic 3

3. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    yeh iv'e heard about that but what else do u need and where do you get it from, iv'e heard about you also needing a PS2 Flip TOP whatever that is.

4. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    anyone:(

5. Alucard

Alucard Guest

Get it chipped it wont break down on you. Ive had mine chipped for years and it plays everything, from regional copied dvds, to evry kind of game for whatever country.

6. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    Can i dare to ask where you got it chiped from.

Am probley gonna end up getting that swap magic, can i just ask another question do you need a PS2 Flip top

7. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    If you buy swap magic, it comes with the tool you need and you don't need anything else.

Don't know of anyone that chips but it's fairly easy to find pre-chipped PS2s for sale.

8. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006

9. Shearer_God

Shearer_God League 1

8 April 2006
    So does swap magic allow people with UK ps2's, to play any imported game, is anything else needed, or do i just need WE10 and swap magic.

10. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    HDloader is best :) (specialy for patching)

11. Sheva07

Sheva07 Conference

23 April 2006
    Thats what i keep asking still don't get a straight answer

12. Pere Ubu

Pere Ubu Championship

29 October 2002
    That wasn't a straight enough answer for you mate?