Tips for new player

1safehands

Non-League
2 September 2018
im come over from Fifa but having a hard time at the minute adapting. On Fifa I yo-yo between division 1-2 , don’t play weekend league for my own sanity.
Problem is defence, my opponents time seem really compacted where as my team is all over the pitch and simple through balls puts their striker in 1 vs 1 against my keeper. I’m playing 4231 but the gap between my midfield and defence is huge meaning couple of simple passes is destroying me. I lost 5-1 yesterday in a game I had 70% possession.

I don’t mind putting a bit of work in, I got much better at Fifa by watching youtubers and learning from them. Is there any decent Pes players who have a channel with tips and tutorials?

Lots of defending videos doing the rounds on Youtube, they will all probably mention one thing, don't spam 'pressure'. You'll be amazed how many attacks break down if you don't break the defensive line/shape. There is no real downside on Fifa but PES kills you for it. Its not that its useless, it will just kill you if you hold it alot.

There are other things obviously, but i'd start there. Practicing when to press pressure and when not to.

Cheers for the reply. I watched a video from a guy called Spoony pizza, my defending has improved, just won my first game online at attempt 18 lol. I’ve def improved last 4/5 games I like to play slow build up but my manger wasn’t that type he’s long ball counter attack, sonset my team up like this with my two wide men stay forward and hug the touch line and my striker stay centre seems to have worked well for me.

Really enjoying it, it’s a lot harder to master than fifa, not as AI assisted and more on you.

Back
Top Bottom