Tim's a bad driver

Joe

International
9 August 2004
Ok people I am posting this on behalf of Tim as he is busy with work (and crashing into a side of a lorry). What We need from anybody here is an answer as to how much it will cost to repair

So any bodywork experts out there hit us with the answer

timisblindgk1.jpg

(btw this is what happens when you drive while on your i-phone:-pp)

Re: Tims a bad driver

:LOL: I see what Tim means when he says it's noticable!

The guy next to me reckons £500 for a respray and panel-bashing.

I don't think them silver markers cost that much, you should be able to fix it yourself Tim ;))

Thanks Joe and others for your comments ;)). I would just like to point out I was neither drunk, nor on my mobile phone!

I'm really not sure who will pay for it. It is a van owned by work, but then they could just say it was my fault so I should pay...

My Mates got a company car and he has done loads of shit to it and they always repaired it

I am sure the company will pay for it mate, they seem to have been pretty good to you so far. This will be a test of how generous they are should it cost what others have suggested

Just do the same scratches on the other side of the van to make it look like a design...go faster stripes or something.

Either that, or stick on a picture of a cat with a paw sticking out at one end of the scratch.

Easily £500 for the respray and panel beating.

Then you'll have to factor in the company graphics that are on top of the original paintwork already, probably another bit for that as well.

Good news is that your company insurance should cover it all. Thats if they even insist on fixing it at all, as it does look mainly cosmetic. Unless the hinge on the back is in any way effected?

Then you need to add in repair costs for that too. :D

You wont have to pay any of it though, so wouldn't worry about that.

Aye, I knew the graphics would need some form of touching up/redoing. Cheers Dar. The hinge, is not really damaged no. And I also thought as it's only cosmetic they may not even get it fixed :LOL:.

Yeah probably, don't think my company are too bothered though. I could force the issue, but I think I might have to end up paying for it anyway so no rush!

Jammy bastard, I always do things like that with my own car, not the company's. Happy 2009!

Back
Top Bottom