Tim7's Sports Video Store...

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
Basically, as the title suggests. When I'm not recording my stunning goals ;), I'm sometimes recording other sports stuff. I pondered putting this thread in the "other sports" forum, but most of the videos I record are football. I have organised the clips into categories.

For those of you not familiar with Sport Hurts, it is a short clip of sport's painful moments from the week just passed. I will have a new Sport Hurts every Friday night. It is shown on a sports programme in the UK called Soccer AM's Allsports Show.

I hope to get some goals on soon, plus other clips :). Also, expect some Champions League in a week or so.

Here we go, enjoy:

[size=+2]Football[/size]

[size=+1]General Football[/size]

Diouf Dive vs Blackburn - 5.1MB
Athletic Bilbao Goal not given vs R Madrid - 2.8MB
Linesman Terrible Decision (Newcastle v Chelsea) - 2.9MB
Nolan Two Footed tackle on Robbie Savage - 1.7MB
David Prutton's 2 Yellow Cards vs Arsenal - 3.6MB
El Yaagoubi Red Card Osasuna v Malaga - 2MB

[size=+1]La Liga[/size]

Deportivo 2-0 Real Madrid - 4.7MB
Numancia 1-1 Barcelona - 4.7MB
Valencia 2-1 Real Betis - 5.7MB

[size=+1]The FA Cup[/size]

Sheffield United v Arsenal Penalty Shootout - 6.7MB

[size=+2]Basketball[/size]

Rookies v Sophomores Basketball AllStar Dunks - 7.6MB
NBA West v East AllStar Dunks - 6.7MB

[size=+2]Sport Hurts[/size]

Sport Hurts - 25/02/05 - 6.8MB

Last edited:
sweet stuff tim just sweet
did u guys ee the step over dribble in the valencia video was that mista?
that in nba would be called the ankle breaker crossover

No.

Added last night's penalty shootout between Sheffield United (Championship) and Arsenal (Premiership). It's in the index

Great idea, some of it is really interesting and some of it is just an example of how utterly blind and biased the officials are.

I mean, first the Carrol blunder which was 150% a goal, and now this Cassilas one?

And imo the worst decision I have ever seen, the corner, all I can say is ROFL!!

He is staring at the ball and it is clearly a throw-in, but why he gave it a corner nobody will EVER know.

Football could do with officials who can see past 5 feet and know the rules of football, untill then this is going to happen all the time.

julien said:
the arsenal sheffield link doesn't work for me
Fixed.

And will post the 2nd installment of Sport Hurts later tonight :mryellow:

Have you give up on this thread? That ronaldiniho goal julien said about were is it?

Back
Top Bottom