Threatened hack attempt on Evo-Web

proxi said:
Interesting stuff this. Lemme type a little story, if you dont mind.

I used to be part of a dance music site (not the one in my sig). There were 4 of us as admin, one of them being a bloke who in the past was an original founder, he and another bloke (more the other bloke) made the site, then hired 2 more admins, me and another guy.

he was off his tits on drugs and got real paranoid that he had no friends (no need to get paranoid about it - shoulda just accepted it!), so he took over the radio stream one day and shut down the site itself. So all members could do was tune in and listen to his radio show and the tune playing which was Slovo - Killing Me. All kinds of shit was going on but we managed to get the site back, kick him out and get back to normal.

Then a few months after the other lad he made the site with surprised us all by letting him have his status back as Admin, after the nutter had constantly texted, emailed him etc. So then a few months after that he got narked with some members who caught him reading everyones PMs who used the site. They revolted, he then banned, deleted and IP banned 14 of the most regular members. He was literally sat on top of his newly acquired castle, with no friends. The people he banned included the lad who made the site with him, he also changed all webspace and site passwords, there was no way back in and no way to take him down. He also demoted me, deleted me and IP banned me because i did nothing to stop the revolt.

Nowadays he's sat on top of his internet hill leering at schoolgirls, seriously. I remember when i was there some nights, seeing him check every post made by every member, checking every member profile and thinking up what he could do next. The deleted members went away and created their own site instead, the URL is in me sig.

The End.

:lmao: that's one hell of a story man!!

Holy CRAP man!! That guy is f'n crazy hahaa.. and he basically screwered everybody :lol:

That other guy should've never let him back!

Hello folks. This is diggi or diggiboy as most of you know me by these usernames. Anyways just to update you with this "hacking scenario" that took place feew weeks ago. As you can see I already had an access to their main box or machine (the logs proves it) also the backdoor aka (rootkit) was also installed that was succesfully installed mistakenly by someone who had higher authority here such as webmaster, admin etc.. if I really wanted this board would be gone long time ago, but being nice that I am and I also spoke to the owner of SoccerGaming who is an intelligent man we were able to talk things through like mature people unlike Kezz who thinks he`s all that and what he doesn`t know that most of the Evo-Web staff and its members can`t even stand him. The only thing Kezz knows how to do is ban IP addresses but what you really should study is something called NETWORKING. I will tell you something right now. You CANNOT ban me.. simple as that.. I have over 100.000 IP addresses all over the world that I can do IP Aliasting on.. therefore forget about banning me. Also you claim that you contacted my real ISP..then why in the living hell am I still here ? huh.. you think COMCAST is my real ISP well think again. I tried really hard to get along with everyone in here and yes I have some real close friends in here that will stay anonymous but Kezz you really need to calm down. Also Kezz, just drop everything and be cool.. you will be the one who gets blamed when something bad happens. Also, I geo-traced your ISP with GEOPING which gave me your full correct address, phone number.. and more.. so I have good friends that are good with social engineering which could mean your personal life could be in jeopardy aswell. I want all this to go away but like I told you don`t act tough on me because your attempts will be defeated. You can`t win by banning my IP because I get a new one in a blink of an eye.. you can`t contact my ISP because I do IP Aliasting.. so go and call COMCAST and humiliate yourself when you tell them "someones trying to hack my forum" if it was ebay or something bigger I`d understand but nobody really gives a damn about you and your lame Windows XP machine.. Be safe..

Hi diggi,

you've lost all respect from anyone on these boards already a while ago, I don't know why you even bother to come back. Some of your points above are once again laughable, but no need to get into that further. If you think personal threats will get you any further, think again. Have fun with your IP Aliasting, and if you have the time, look up the correct spelling in a dictionary - I heard they're even available online these days.

You haven't posted anything even remotely like a log, the closest you've come to that is with a whois lookup.

Geoping doesn't report any users' information either, nothing like it.

I like how you say Kezz thinks he's "all that" and then you spend the rest of the post saying how wonderful and (dun dun duuuuun) powerful you are. He's not the one coming on here and personally threatening someone with this miraculous information you got from simple networking tools.

I don't think there's anyone on here who's posted for any length of time who would blame anything on anyone other than you, Kezz has actually earnt his place here.

Whilst you and anybody here (with google and 5 minutes to spare) could get around an IP ban in no time, it's you who'll be wasting your time re-registering over and over.

Do me next! Do me!

I know that threatening people with a ddos via a botnet is pretty lame.

super denis said:
Hello folks. This is diggi or diggiboy as most of you know me by these usernames. Anyways just to update you with this "hacking scenario" that took place feew weeks ago. As you can see I already had an access to their main box or machine (the logs proves it) also the backdoor aka (rootkit) was also installed that was succesfully installed mistakenly by someone who had higher authority here such as webmaster, admin etc.. if I really wanted this board would be gone long time ago, but being nice that I am and I also spoke to the owner of SoccerGaming who is an intelligent man we were able to talk things through like mature people unlike Kezz who thinks he`s all that and what he doesn`t know that most of the Evo-Web staff and its members can`t even stand him. The only thing Kezz knows how to do is ban IP addresses but what you really should study is something called NETWORKING. I will tell you something right now. You CANNOT ban me.. simple as that.. I have over 100.000 IP addresses all over the world that I can do IP Aliasting on.. therefore forget about banning me. Also you claim that you contacted my real ISP..then why in the living hell am I still here ? huh.. you think COMCAST is my real ISP well think again. I tried really hard to get along with everyone in here and yes I have some real close friends in here that will stay anonymous but Kezz you really need to calm down. Also Kezz, just drop everything and be cool.. you will be the one who gets blamed when something bad happens. Also, I geo-traced your ISP with GEOPING which gave me your full correct address, phone number.. and more.. so I have good friends that are good with social engineering which could mean your personal life could be in jeopardy aswell. I want all this to go away but like I told you don`t act tough on me because your attempts will be defeated. You can`t win by banning my IP because I get a new one in a blink of an eye.. you can`t contact my ISP because I do IP Aliasting.. so go and call COMCAST and humiliate yourself when you tell them "someones trying to hack my forum" if it was ebay or something bigger I`d understand but nobody really gives a damn about you and your lame Windows XP machine.. Be safe..

Friggin pussy. How the fuck can you stand yourself?

OH NOES!!!1!!

NOT TEH UNIX MACHINES!!!!

Everyone knows they are 10x more deadly than a windows box!

Do you really thing just saying UNIX is going to make people fall about in wonderment at your amazing technical and networking knowledge? My fking toaster runs *nix ffs :)

Well 4x users on only one Solaris machine is pretty damn good dont ya think..

And also pretty pointless if they're all sharing one connection....

babs said:
And also pretty pointless if they're all sharing one connection....

Did I say that...?? It goes from CABLE/DSL to T1/T3/OC+ORACLE.

Yes, but four users on one machine all share that machine's same connection, they are all contended. Unless its a magical solaris machine which can quadruple bandwidth and packet management at the same time.

if diggi could've hack , he would've hack until now, instead he got big mouth and try to threaten the community, diggi u are not hacker since most hackers dont even come and chat about things like this and show off their skills or their botnet power on irc and how many packets they got. You are what is called "lamer". :roll:

Massacre_1907 said:
if diggi could've hack , he would've hack until now, instead he got big mouth and try to threaten the community, diggi u are not hacker since most hackers dont even come and chat about things like this and show off their skills or their botnet power on irc and how many packets they got. You are what is called "lamer". :roll:

hmm.. are you mad because I didn`t respond to your PM ?? asking me for my MSN :). ??

606_image_06.jpg

super denis said:
hmm.. are you mad because I didn`t respond to your PM ?? asking me for my MSN :). ??

i was just going to say the samething lol in msn and get ur details to hand to admins to keep ur mouth shut, your lame botnet packets are not even enough for a reg guy on irc , now go and suck the evo-web admins ass because ur "hackin" skills are nothing but a show-off and ur threats even more pathetic :lmao:

lamer :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Massacre_1907 said:
i was just going to say the samething lol in msn and get ur details to hand to admins to keep ur mouth shut, your lame botnet packets are not even enough for a reg guy on irc , now go and suck the evo-web admins ass because ur "hackin" skills are nothing but a show-off and ur threats even more pathetic :lmao:

lamer :roll:

Alright sir. Now go and play +++ath0 with your "lame" dial up :D

rockykabir said:
:lmao: :lmao:

I wouldn't be too worried if this is the guy we are dealing with!

coudlnt agree more lol, he is nothing but a computer lamer doesnt know jack about how network works but he owns a crappy botnet, threatens other people lives with it too beware !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Massacre you and your little friends are officialy ignored my ME :-). See, in order for you to talk to me you have to me in my league.. but since you`re not..sayonara..

Back
Top Bottom