Those of you who have played the XBOX360 version

I wish people would stop banging on about whats missing, we all know whats missing dont we, so if you are lucky enough to have the game, can you describe the gameplay for us nots so lucky, and stop being so negative.

@ Junka

Yeah, I agree! PS2-controller all the way. Got Xbox360-version on friday and has been trying to come to terms with the controllers all weekend.
Playing Master League on top player-level and after nine games it's one win, two draws and six losses. Goals are 2 - 19... It's horrible... Can't remember ever being this bad... :-)

However, I am still hopefull I'll improve with time...

mskov said:
@ Junka

Yeah, I agree! PS2-controller all the way. Got Xbox360-version on friday and has been trying to come to terms with the controllers all weekend.
Playing Master League on top player-level and after nine games it's one win, two draws and six losses. Goals are 2 - 19... It's horrible... Can't remember ever being this bad... :-)

However, I am still hopefull I'll improve with time...

Do you assume all your difficulties are Pad related ?
I mean, I'me used to play now with the 360 pad for PES5.
Never played with d-pad even on PS2 so it can just be the reason of some people disappointement here around.

Well, I haven't played the ps2-version yet, but this version is slower than previously.

I would say that most of my problems are pad-related. :-)

Back
Top Bottom