1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

This Thread Will Be A Truelly Great One.....With Certain Peoples Help !!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by pes_godfather, 10 August 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK......OK So I was discontently travelling through the search realms of evo-web when suddenly it hit me. No...no...no not the fact that i must be smelly after sitting at this computer screens for nearly weeks on end. But what hit me was the idea, an idea so sweet my teeth nearly rotted with just the thought of it. Now bear with me for this one, the idea i got was to make a thread where all editors; stat editors, app editors, accesorie editors, maybe even to a lesser extent the kit editors could all post there magic in one thread so we could look at PLF's stats while checking out Timfens apps :) .

SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, AND CAN YOU "DIG IT" 8) lololol

Seriously though guyz this should happen it would be 100* easier than hyperspeeding our way through dozens and dozens of threads we could all just look in the one \\:o/ .

Each "EDITOR" could post thier index in here and we would have a few (hopefully a lot) of Index's so we could see everybodies work in one thread if no-one likes the idea then i am just an IDIOTIC DREAMER :(.

Thank You and Good Night :applause: !!!!!!!

erm please post what u think :shock: ???????

:) 8) :( :applause: :shock: \\:o/ :roll: :lmao: ;) :D :lol:

2. jc_denton

jc_denton Non-League

4 August 2006
    It's a good idea, but i doubt anyone will follow through on it...

3. hey jc looks like u r right lololololol no-one else have even posted in here yet lol :lol:

4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    This guy ain't serious.

5. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    would be good not good if u have a slowish connection.

6. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Not even the right section.

Congratulations. :applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.