1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

THIS MATCH ROOM NO LONGER EXISTS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Gazwaan, 5 November 2006.

1. Gazwaan

Gazwaan Non-League

19 October 2006
    In a house
    Aston Villa
    Oh how I long to play ranked matches online but 99 percent of the time I get the message "this match room no longer exists" is it just me or is the majority of us getting this? is therre any explanation why this keeps happening? help please.

2. Malcolm9

Malcolm9 Guest

Happens to me to, I think it's just problems with the servers to be honest, though going to the X-Box dashoboard, into network settings, and then testing your x-box live connection generally seems to help, turn Pro on after and most of the time you join a game. If it comes up with the message again, just press the search button at the bottom, to refresh the games available, and select one fairly quickly.

3. killa_byte

killa_byte Conference

17 October 2004
    Manchester
    Chelsea FC
    get this all the time! it took me an hour tryin to get into a ranked game, and this error message pissed me off in that hour!

4. ian2k4

ian2k4 Guest

happens to me everytime, just have to keep refreshing and trying others.

5. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    bloody pathetic. im gunna go bk and play dis on the pc version. at least i can play someone online!!