1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

this is how to defend in pes 6

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by gabriox3good, 19 November 2006.

1. gabriox3good

gabriox3good Guest

i have found a good way to defend, especially one on one player defending and on the wing against fast players like lenon walcott, just hold down the RT button and be moving backward with a specific player then call another player with X button, just like in this video below, i was using the RT button with ferdinand then I now called a secondary defender to come and tackle using the X button. It works very well for me, it usually slows down the opposition as he is thinking of a way to dribble through then in comes the other defender . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOh-L7T2yI

2. ronaldo10

ronaldo10 League 1

4 April 2005
    nice one mate i haven't try that yet, but it looks great

3. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    So this is the PS2 equivalent of holding R2 to control Ferdinand whilst holding square to bring in a secondary defender?

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Exactly.

5. gameklip

gameklip footy klip maestro

25 August 2006
    Tottenham Hotspur
    i scored a SICK goal with asenal jst now online. no amount of RT could stop it :lol

shame there's no save replay option.

6. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    Thats how i normaly defend and if you keep it up for the whole game u wont concede unless the opposition scores a wonder goal which is very rare

7. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    I dont understand how to use this technique! When I use R2 my opponent just beats me for pace!