This is Football PS2

Foxstar1

Non-League
7 October 2009
Hi. I decided to start a This is Football ( TIF) thread for anyone who likes the game. I know Sony have stopped making this football game( the last TIF to my knowledge being 2005) . I have been a fan of this game since 2002 when I got this game with Rio Ferdinand on the cover and despite the Fifa v PES battle I still enjoyed this title alot. I want to know if there is anyone else who enjoyed this game and in the world of editing I think that TIF 2005 STILL has huge potential.There is hundred s of teams and even managers to edit but personally I just want your views and then maybe it will be worth making an update cheers

First game my mrs ever bought me on the ps2. Liked the game up to a point but it did suffer from same goal syndrome a bit.

Technically the same team made a few games for the PSP as well (at least I think they were made by the same team) under the title World Tour Soccer, semi decent but not a patch on PES/FIFA.

My mate had 2003 or 2004 and I seem to remember the only way you could score was by doing a low cross from a certain point. Was quite a good laugh though, especially with mates.

This game probably gave me one of the most amusing moments in a footie game. I was playing 2vAI with a mate and the collision/animations were pretty good in the game. Anyway, about halfway through the secondhlaf I do a late tackle (I think you had a "dirty tackle" button) as I was getting pissed off with this one AI player. So I tackle him hard and he goes down, but while he's falling my mate also tackled him from teh other side and he really ended up kicking and sending him the otherway mid-air :D. It looked great at the time.

Can't really remember anything else from the game so that might say something about it's quality.

Hello,

This is a nice game and I always play this game I like to take the game to penalty as I like to play the most exciting part which is penalty shoot out.

Back
Top Bottom