This is Football 2005

I think 2003 was my favourite.

It was never as good as PES - nothing was (don't listen to anyone who tells you Football Kingdom was anywhere near as good).

But, and this is something I absolutely loved as a career mode guy - you could start from the VERY BEGINNING. Create a school team, who play on an actual school playground, then a Sunday league team, then a semi-professional team, before finally reaching the Football League.

That depth was unreal - and there were a ton of classic teams in there, too.

It'll always hold a special place in my heart because I remember my brother-in-law coming over with his projector and hooking it up so that we could play it on the living room wall, as well as compare our heights to the England squad as they were lined up pre-match. :D

Gameplay is terrible and repetative on TIF.

This was my first footy on console so its still special if its terrible.

Oh okay i had these as well:

I still have TIF 2003 and the PlayStation2. What I liked more of this game it was the option to start the career in a sort of "scholarship championship". Also it have MUCH more championships than today's PES (although almost all teams was fake but with real names).

I think 2003 was my favourite.

It was never as good as PES - nothing was (don't listen to anyone who tells you Football Kingdom was anywhere near as good).

But, and this is something I absolutely loved as a career mode guy - you could start from the VERY BEGINNING. Create a school team, who play on an actual school playground, then a Sunday league team, then a semi-professional team, before finally reaching the Football League.

That depth was unreal - and there were a ton of classic teams in there, too.

It'll always hold a special place in my heart because I remember my brother-in-law coming over with his projector and hooking it up so that we could play it on the living room wall, as well as compare our heights to the England squad as they were lined up pre-match. :D
Jumpers for Goalposts mode?

Was this the game (or one of the older ones, TiF 2004, TiF 2003...) where if you played a big derby like celtic-rangers or milan-juventus, if the scoreline was way off the marks(like 6:0 or something) the fans of the losing team would interrupt the game lol?

I've played it, but never got to this scenario, but i've read about it. Back in the day, gameplay felt way too blocky, pes and fifa were miles ahead.

Back
Top Bottom