Think keepers are poor.

dmxdex2020

Premiership
30 June 2005
England
Arsenal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1mOPNfv3bo

Messi from the halfway line, they keeper makes a pathetic attempt to stop a shot he should of stop with ease.

Im finding the keepers very poor in pes 13. They are the only thing stopping me from enjoying this game.

They conceade on most shots the cpu fires at them in and around the box.

The palm the ball alot in the 6 yard area to a cpu player almost like scripting.

I am not enjoying pes 13 as yet again the keepers are wrecking my experience.

Konami again need to patch this up, or i will have to rely on the hopes of yair fixing the keepers.

I also remeber feedback from alot of people was the keepers in one on one situations, well they havent been touched in this regard. The cpu turns my keeper with ease everytime.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I... feel exactly the same. Keepers are rather disapointing and a step down from the demos imo. I enjoy everything else so much, but I got back the feeling that I can't trust my own GK, better not let reach it at all.

Keepers are poor in demo 1. This shouldn't be a surprise.

They have improved from last year but the thing that bothers me is how frequently they fail to get any contact on the ball in the centre of the goal, an area where they should be strong. Too often I've seen the ball pass in between the keeper's arms right in the middle of the goal.

Not good enough really. Then again I've seen many truly brilliant saves. The inconsistency is frustrating.

Everyone needs to get their feedback in to konami, they did improve pes 12 keepers with patches, so no reason why pes 13 cant be impoved.

Adam at WENB banned me for complaing about the keepers, apprently it was false feedback, thay guy is a dickhead.

Been playing some BAL, and keepers to me are great. Inconsistent yes, though the teams I play with are poor. Compared with FIFA PES keepers are alot more realistic. The sense that you CAN score with most shots is awesome. Furthermore I've seen my shit keeper make some great saves from great shots. I think the balance is good, FIFA has a sense of it being somewhat easy to get to a shooting opportunity, but the keeper saving most everything, at most punches it into the post but never feeling like they are very beaten.

Not to mention the match I saw yesterday has Napoli beating AIK (Sweden) with 4-0, where the first 3 goals came from 4 shots, one that went into the middle of the goal over the keepers back as he huddled up into a ball seemingly afraid of the ball.

I love the inconsistency, because I've been so deprived of it in FIFA. Again this is having played with players in the 60-65 average stat range.

EDIT: looking at statistics anything from 80 to 60% seems the norm for keeper percentages. So with poor keepers 1 in every 3 attempts should creep in. My experience is around there, 6-7 shots per game, 4-5 on goal, 1-2 goals per game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom