They NEED to put in an adboard editor

Yeah but surely they could give us say 10 adboard editable slots which would take the place of all the Konami boards in every stadium.

Or allow us when in the stadium renamer, to give us 5 slots per stadium to help us make adboards unique to each stadium.

Something along them lines. I really hate seeing the Konami boards take up 75% of the stadiums advertising.

If some adboards are licenced then thats fine but let us do something about the Konami ones.

Yeah but surely they could give us say 10 adboard editable slots which would take the place of all the Konami boards in every stadium.

Or allow us when in the stadium renamer, to give us 5 slots per stadium to help us make adboards unique to each stadium.

Something along them lines. I really hate seeing the Konami boards take up 75% of the stadiums advertising.

If some adboards are licenced then thats fine but let us do something about the Konami ones.

EXACTLY

I suppose it would be good,
But the game NEEDS loads of other things before editable ad boards tbh.
I would deffo make use of them though, and have messages to my friends about my famous wins over them.
Or simply just abusive words and images to distract my opponent.
I've changed my mind,
This game DOES need etitable ad boards.

Back
Top Bottom