They have copies in GAME

Monkey Man said:
I called Game in Victoria at 2ish, they're not selling until Friday I'm afraid.

Hmm, don't think they'd admit it on the phone. Anybody chanced it in person???

just been into GAME (inside army&navy) in Victoria and the guy's not budging! I said to him "come on mate sell it to me early (as a joke)". He's response was "Do I know you????"

Proper attitude!

I felt like jumping over the counter and stomping on his fooking head, but then he said bring in your copy of PES4 and you'll get £10 off PES5.

Monkey Man said:
I called Game in Victoria at 2ish, they're not selling until Friday I'm afraid.

I'll be ignorant to that statement :mrgreen:

ravigullit said:
just been into GAME (inside army&navy) in Victoria and the guy's not budging! I said to him "come on mate sell it to me early (as a joke)". He's response was "Do I know you????"

Proper attitude!

I felt like jumping over the counter and stomping on his fooking head, but then he said bring in your copy of PES4 and you'll get £10 off PES5.
So what his saying is that you’ll get it if you trade in PES4 for it?

ravigullit said:

Proper attitude!

What a bellend, I would have chinned him on the spot.

Ghost of a Bullet said:
What a bellend, I would have chinned him on the spot.

Amount of narky twunts I've spoken too in the last two days (2 to be precise and 2 decent fellas, I hasten to add), is enough to make me want to shop on line in the future.

I used to work in a shop and I was never that bad, well except the time I called Les Dennis a cunt by accident... but that's another story.

Just tell them that Game in <insert location ie: Angel> are selling it early. If they say so what, tell them to phone the store and when they find that you are correct they simply have to sell it to you.

Its not hard, enough GAME's are selling it already.

ghost you're dead right.

Front facing staff with attitude! I wanted to say...."Mate you work in GAME for a living, so don't give it the big time charlie!"

I think the store staff know that they have the ball in their court and that gives them the power to mess with us.

It's only an idea but how about we all go down to GAME (victoria) and put some people-power into full affect??!! These guys need to be put back in-line

ravigullit said:
It's only an idea but how about we all go down to GAME (victoria) and put some people-power into full affect??!! These guys need to be put back in-line

The revolution will not be televised :D

it doesnt work mate, went to game crawley and they say im lying and no stores are selling it!!
any one got football manager yet?

alexperez said:
it doesnt work mate, went to game crawley and they say im lying and no stores are selling it!!
any one got football manager yet?

In sigames.com (the forum) guys r saying that PC-World UK wide are selling it....

just letting you know all of shops in manchester are selling it now. I work for Game and can say 100% we are selling it.

Anyone around the area try Game in the Trafford Centre, they're open untill 10pm.

psfzola said:
Not that it matters now, but it was the GAME in Victoria Rail Station that was selling it on Wednesday.

Yeah, never mind. The guys in Game in the city broke the release date late last evening, just as I strolled in to ask for a copy to be put to the side. As I need teh fiX of PES.

Game are okay I s'pose.

Still top dog stuff, wish I wasn't going to the Fulham Pool match tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom