1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

There is a patch that will reduce WE10's gamespeed to WE9 level

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by mazanga, 1 May 2006.

1. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    This is not a joke. Read this and check out this thread http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/show...highlight=ntsc

When I read the posts in that thread about a tool that converts NTSC to PAL and vice versa i thought maybe converting NTSC to PAL would affect gamespeed aswell. I tried it and it actually did! This patch has to be applied to a clean ISO, otherwise it does not work. I hope there is someone who is able to include this in a superpatch, like the ones that came out today. The tool that i used can be downloaded here: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=3L8JA97C

The patch seems to greatly reduce the effect of the stutter bug aswel.

Unfortunately this is not a solution for american gamers. But Europeans who think that WE10 is too fast should be very very happy.

Last edited: 1 May 2006
  2. mathewsss

mathewsss Champions League

24 December 2002
    California, USA
    Liverpool FC
    maybe this problem does not exist for american gamers ?
    still waiting for my copy....here in the US

3. seank

seank Conference

16 April 2005
    i find the speed gr8
    whats the stutter bug??

4. Andad

Andad Guest

WE10 is to fast, ppl playing Pro/We for years see the problem with WE10. Its not normal.

Why dont they call WE10, Fifa Eleven 10?

5. martd

martd League 2

10 June 2002
    Lymington, UK
    I've been playing WE and Pro Evo since the days of ISS and its not really any faster than some of the earlier efforts. WE8LE isn't far off.

6. joddi_ll

joddi_ll Non-League

18 September 2005
    Is this patch compatible with fernando V3?

7. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
  8. zoozooka

zoozooka Guest

well, we10 is just another arcade game
    piece of crap

9. wejunky

wejunky bunnywhi7e

24 April 2006
    Here and there.
    Arsenal, FC Porto
    WE10 speed is superb.. some of you must be on some heavy weed :D

10. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    With this patch it's a lot less crappy mate.

Sure it's still easy to dribble etc etc but because of the slow pace the gameplay becomes more balanced and realistic.

11. mcruz

mcruz League 2

31 January 2005
    rio de janeiro, Brasil
    Vasco and Real Madrid
    mazanga, this will affect us from brasil, or this is just for ps2 from europe??

thanks!!

12. Disqo

Disqo Championship

25 June 2002
    Thats the problem I have with the idea of this new patch, while it may slow the game down, it will still be easy to dribble and do that other stuff

13. profit90

profit90 Forza Reggina

28 August 2004
    Reggina Calcio
    i applied it... does play better (no slowdown)... but it's in b&w (no colour mate)

Last edited: 2 May 2006
  14. roofio86

roofio86 League 1

25 September 2003
    it should be in colour if you used NTSC to PAL mate.
    At first i thought it made the gameplay far too slow but after I got used to it after being used to WE10 crazy speed, i find it far better simualtion