1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The worst feeling in the world!!!! its gotta be!!!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by pes_vetran, 31 August 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

Every year i go through the same process of ordering we or evo and the pain of waiting for it to arrive is just the worst pain i think i have ever experienced, sitting there reading reviews, see pictures, movies, replays, it kills me, is there a remedy for this, ordered we9 2day, please come quickly :shock: :shock: :roll:

2. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.......ALL TOO WELL

3. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

lol yeah guess theres so many like us, so u just ordered it or what? hopefully it comes before the weekend im praying lol

4. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    i've had the game a couple of weeks now, but i was in the same boat as you

5. bravoboy1

bravoboy1 Guest

I've just ordered PES5, now imagine how I feel, having to wait 'til October.

6. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

bravo my heart goes out to ya bud lol, u not interested in buying we9, trust me well worth it with the swap magic and that, i even bought a new ps2 slimline to get we9, call it stupid call it what u like hahah, but its gotta be done!!

7. socrates213

socrates213 Football Is a Religion

10 August 2004
    Cyprus
    I really wish this is the only pain you guys will ever have to go through. Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.