The worst feeling in the world!!!! its gotta be!!!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by pes_vetran, 31 August 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

Every year i go through the same process of ordering we or evo and the pain of waiting for it to arrive is just the worst pain i think i have ever experienced, sitting there reading reviews, see pictures, movies, replays, it kills me, is there a remedy for this, ordered we9 2day, please come quickly :shock: :shock: :roll:

2. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.......ALL TOO WELL

3. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

lol yeah guess theres so many like us, so u just ordered it or what? hopefully it comes before the weekend im praying lol

4. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    i've had the game a couple of weeks now, but i was in the same boat as you

5. bravoboy1

bravoboy1 Guest

I've just ordered PES5, now imagine how I feel, having to wait 'til October.

6. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

bravo my heart goes out to ya bud lol, u not interested in buying we9, trust me well worth it with the swap magic and that, i even bought a new ps2 slimline to get we9, call it stupid call it what u like hahah, but its gotta be done!!

7. socrates213

socrates213 Football Is a Religion

10 August 2004
    Cyprus
    I really wish this is the only pain you guys will ever have to go through. Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.