1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Woodsman

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Milanista, 12 February 2005.

1. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Anyone seen this movie? Was quite good. Its about a pedophile who was released from prison and tried to live a normal life. Kevin Bacon is in it, excellent job. Its a very well done movie. Id rate it 8 or 7/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361127/

2. SilverSpider

SilverSpider League 2

7 April 2003
    I've had this Film for a week or so Mate ....

But at the moment I am just waiting for a time when me and the missus are able to sit down and watch it together ?

As we are both really interested to see how the makers have handled the Film and its delicate subject matter, Also I think its very Brave of Mr. Bacon to take on a role of this kind.

Should be very interesting Milanista, I will post back my thoughts when I've watched it.

Cheers.

3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I read about this film in a film's magazine sounds very interesting. Mos Def is in it.