1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Wolf PES5 Superpatch 1.0.1 OR Superpatch 3.0 by FCH?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by spinmaths, 11 February 2006.

1. spinmaths

spinmaths Non-League

29 January 2006
    I would like ask all of you, which one is better to download?
    Thanks! ;)

2. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    They are both the same patch !! The patch was made by Zeus, FCH and others . The Wolf merely made a complete download version on a torrent for easy installation . Superpatch 3 is the update to Superpatch 2 and therefor you will need this first !!

3. spinmaths

spinmaths Non-League

29 January 2006
    Thank you man! ;)

4. feike1977

feike1977 Guest

I have installed the wolf pes5 superpatch easy install. Is this the same as the superpatch 3.0 that everybody is talking about?
    If so, then I don`t have to download it and install it, because i don`t play online.

5. ChenZen

ChenZen Guest

install might be easy but getting the file in first place is hard as hell, megaupload reads my ip as 62.254.0.30 and says limit reached or sum1 is already DL'in from that ip. ITS NOT MY IP, rapidhare.de i just got no idea of how anybody downloads from here, i click "Free" and it takes me to a page which has NO links to the download whatsoever.. filefront.. 1kb/s for 94mb.. no thnx.. not to mention need superpatch 2, which i dont even have!!! grrr..

so yeah, anybody got any DECENT mirrors, or torrent links?