1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The Wolf Among Us

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by gabe.paul.logan, 12 November 2014.

1. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    Come on guys, show some love to this masterpiece from Telltale! Am i the only one who played this?

[​IMG]

Last edited: 12 November 2014
  2. Review

Review One year wonder

7 October 2012
    MUFC and NY Knicks
    Game was a blast. Every character was imteresting. For some reason I liked it better than the walking dead season 1. Looking forward to telltales game of thrones which comes out this month or dec.
    I threw the old man down the well at the end

3. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Oh, didn't know GOT was coming out too (actually maybe I had heard that and forgot).

I played the trial version, and not sure about it. Maybe it's just the story that I'm not really connecting with, unlike TWD.

I've only played the 1st episode so far of S2 of TWD.

I might give this a look at some point, maybe get lucky with a price drop or something for the season pass.

FD

4. Mark

Mark il regista

8 August 2005
    Þórshöfn, Føroyar
    Give it a try mate, you won't regret it. It is a wonderful peace of noir art. I love Bill Willinghams work and telltale did a great job to capture this unique universe. Besides that it is one hilarious game for Toad and Colin alone :PIG:

5. Review

Review One year wonder

7 October 2012
    MUFC and NY Knicks
    Toad and Colin were great. I treated them like shit through the whole game though. I kinda want to do another play through and be nice to them, the guy that runs the strip joint, and the girl who owns the bar.

6. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    But they hate Bigby no matter what :D

7. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    LOL, nah, still not sure, I'll maybe see if it falls to a really good price, but fairytale characters and that isn't really grabbing me.

FD

8. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    you would think

9. Review

Review One year wonder

7 October 2012
    MUFC and NY Knicks
    For what it's worth tales from the borderland probably has the best episode 1 out of all the telltale games. Might want to give it a go. Plus, you get to play as two characters. Something game of thrones also has but Wolf and Walking dead lack.

10. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Finally grabbed it and currently have 2 episodes left. It's a good game, Telltale Games seem to have found a great production pipeline with those games.

11. nad2dare

nad2dare League 1

13 January 2005
    United Kingdom
    Arsenal,Barc,Juve,Mu,Rmad
    I'm playing this right now.

Hopefully I'll finish this game today.

12. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    one ep is about 1,5-2 hours long so doubt it :D unless you dont want to sleep

13. Review

Review One year wonder

7 October 2012
    MUFC and NY Knicks
    Aye. Thinking about doing another play-through because I`m pretty sure that if I
    I don`t rip off the one dudes arm, don`t kill tweedle dee or dum, and don`t throw the guy down the well
    things turn out different not only in season 1, but 2 as well.