The Wolf Among Us

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Come on guys, show some love to this masterpiece from Telltale! Am i the only one who played this?

tumblr_nc0dopAMGe1rmfzd9o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Game was a blast. Every character was imteresting. For some reason I liked it better than the walking dead season 1. Looking forward to telltales game of thrones which comes out this month or dec.
I threw the old man down the well at the end

Oh, didn't know GOT was coming out too (actually maybe I had heard that and forgot).

I played the trial version, and not sure about it. Maybe it's just the story that I'm not really connecting with, unlike TWD.

I've only played the 1st episode so far of S2 of TWD.

I might give this a look at some point, maybe get lucky with a price drop or something for the season pass.

FD

Oh, didn't know GOT was coming out too (actually maybe I had heard that and forgot).

I played the trial version, and not sure about it. Maybe it's just the story that I'm not really connecting with, unlike TWD.

I've only played the 1st episode so far of S2 of TWD.

I might give this a look at some point, maybe get lucky with a price drop or something for the season pass.

FD

Give it a try mate, you won't regret it. It is a wonderful peace of noir art. I love Bill Willinghams work and telltale did a great job to capture this unique universe. Besides that it is one hilarious game for Toad and Colin alone :PIG:

Toad and Colin were great. I treated them like shit through the whole game though. I kinda want to do another play through and be nice to them, the guy that runs the strip joint, and the girl who owns the bar.

Give it a try mate, you won't regret it. It is a wonderful peace of noir art. I love Bill Willinghams work and telltale did a great job to capture this unique universe. Besides that it is one hilarious game for Toad and Colin alone :PIG:

LOL, nah, still not sure, I'll maybe see if it falls to a really good price, but fairytale characters and that isn't really grabbing me.

FD

LOL, nah, still not sure, I'll maybe see if it falls to a really good price, but fairytale characters and that isn't really grabbing me.

FD

For what it's worth tales from the borderland probably has the best episode 1 out of all the telltale games. Might want to give it a go. Plus, you get to play as two characters. Something game of thrones also has but Wolf and Walking dead lack.

Finally grabbed it and currently have 2 episodes left. It's a good game, Telltale Games seem to have found a great production pipeline with those games.

But they hate Bigby no matter what :D

Aye. Thinking about doing another play-through because I`m pretty sure that if I
I don`t rip off the one dudes arm, don`t kill tweedle dee or dum, and don`t throw the guy down the well
things turn out different not only in season 1, but 2 as well.

Back
Top Bottom