The Wolf 2005 Evolution Patch PES4 PC - Full Release

Downloaded all 7 parts, double click first one and it opens and extracts, then says extracting from part2.rar and then says unexpected end of archive or whatever, and fails.

Do I need to try downloading Part 2 again???

Downloaded part 2, and it carried on then part 5 was corrupt so downloaded that again, now part 7 is corrupt so I'm downloading part 7 again.

Hopefully it should work after I get a fresh part 7!!!

WOW!

Got all the parts, and they all work :mryellow:

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to The Wolf for this patch!!! It's amazing!!! I would be playing it now, but I'm currently at school, enjoying a great sociology lesson \\:o/

hayao said:
Great patch, very nice kits and design
I just noticed that free training doesnt work for me, i get a fatal error
I have the same problem, have u found a solution ?
Regulate condition doesn't work in master league, too.

thx,
fRite

Last edited by a moderator:
ashmufc said:
There's one thing worng, I think you got the Vapors and Total 90 III's the wrong way round. All the Total 90 players are wearing vapors, like C.Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand. And all vapor ones wearing total 90III, like henry.
Indeed. I'm very disappointed by this. It's a dent in such an excellent patch. I just hate the sight of Henry in Total 90's and Rooney in Vapors, very unrealistic. I have a bootpack of my own, but don't know how to input it over these ones on the patch.

The Wolf 2005 Evolution Patch PES4 PC - Full Release + My Bootpack = The best patch ever.

I tried installing the patch onto Winning Eleven 8 International, but unfortunately, it didn't work. The program terminates after the konami screen at startup :(. The Option File works well though (open with EDITPESOPTIONFILE and then "save to").

Is there any way I can get the patch to work on WE8:I?

Guys, make sure you get the FM2005 gold option file as in the other thread with all theu pdated transfers etc. Also, the 2005 patch is available for WE8:I, it's in the other post.

what can i say :D

you are the mutts nutts and it was so esy to install even i could do it.

:lmao:

TheWolf said:
Guys, make sure you get the FM2005 gold option file as in the other thread with all theu pdated transfers etc. Also, the 2005 patch is available for WE8:I, it's in the other post.

on top of the wolf 2005 patch?

guys does anyone know if this patch can work on the PS2 if not what option file or patch do u'all recommend????....... thnx alot :-)

Back
Top Bottom