The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [PC/PS4/XB1]

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Wilko22, 6 February 2013.

1. Isslander

Isslander Gordon's alive!

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    Maybe YOUR Geralt never did!

admittedly things look quite grim for my Geralt as well right now, in this regard.

2. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    Unlocking the sword 'twirl' proved to be essential for the tough combat in this dlc. When you go to liberate a Hansa Fort, there are literal waves of baddies thrown at you. Watching Geralt spinning through the group and hacking down the hordes is quite satisfying as well. A combination of this, a steel weapon which gives Geralt vitality and the vitality stealing shield has been my go to strategy for these encounters.

3. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    December 1st, 2015 I started this journey, yesterday I finished it. It is not quite that long but most certainly the most time I have ever spent on a single game.
    Ending it was bittersweet, I didn't get the best ending for Blood and Wine (might even have been the worst) but it seems fitting, still. Also there is a tiny epilogue where I meet a certain character and it seems like a perfect ending.
    The last boss battle was insane, I had to consume food constantly to hold my levels up. Also some effect cancelling potion I forget now saved the day, along with my blade oil for the particular enemy being maxed out.
    Doubt I will find a game as good as this for a while.

claudiopvt likes this.
  4. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I knew I had played a lot of this but Jesus Christ 20180805_130155.jpg

Need to get just over 2 hours more to have played this for 20 days.

Last edited: 5 August 2018
    mattmid and Chris Davies like this.
  5. claudiopvt

claudiopvt League 2

27 March 2017
    PC Mods for this game are awesome...

[​IMG]

I remember playing in PS4 at release - looting could easily kill the fun.

In PC, well... opening console and typing "spawnBoatAndMount" in skellige is a bliss. And fast travel from anywhere too.

The game aged well in PC. Not a single bug of losing the savegame with a lot of mods

6. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    Damn im stuck at the Botchling/Luberkin part, its killing me. Literally!

7. Isslander

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    Coming to Switch, that's impressive, looks a bit foggy though :D Load times should be fun as well