The "What Happened To Players" Thread

He played with Amiens (French Ligue 2) durring the last 2 years.

Last edited:
050221101236Wilmer-Valderama.jpg

I was gonna ask if anyone knew what this guy was upto these day's. Jesus he's changed.

Where has Kluivert been?? he was a big hit at Barca but after he left, his been going down hill. Is he still at Valencia? And regarding Ilhan Mansiz, he was at his peak in the previous 2 seasons building upto the WC. After he left Besiktas he also went down hill, too many injury problems. Thats why his contract was terminated with Hertha Berlin. His currently with Ankaragucu, but his been out of action for a while, and guess why? yes another injuiry.

Last edited by a moderator:
total said:
He's still at Valencia. He was linked with HSV, but that deal didn't succeed.

I am sure he got released after they signed Morientes. Now he is being linked with Celtic but i am sure they cant afford his wages.

#08™ said:
What happened to Claudio Lopez? Is he still around at Zaragoza? (I think that's where he is in PES5)
He actually never played for Real Zaragoza although he was linked with them heavily a couple times including once last summer again.

He's still as far as I know at Club América of Mexico as he has been since 2004 when he joined from Lazio (and obviously Valencia before that)

PLF said:
He actually never played for Real Zaragoza although he was linked with them heavily a couple times including once last summer again.

He's still as far as I know at Club América of Mexico as he has been since 2004 when he joined from Lazio (and obviously Valencia before that)
:shock: How odd.
I guess Konami put Claudio into Zaragoza because they thought it was a done deal?

#08™ said:
:shock: How odd.
I guess Konami put Claudio into Zaragoza because they thought it was a done deal?

Not the first time that happened, I remember in pes4 Trabelsi was in the Arsenal squad.

KICK OFF said:
Marcelo Salas he palyed for U.de chile last year.

But this year where is he ?

just resigned with them. he stays. a great player absolutely destroyed by injuries.

After retiring from football in 2001, Limpar opened a bar, The Limp Bar, in central Stockholm.

What happened to Eddie Gaven??? The American. He was quite highly rated.

Also what happened to Kluivert? He was at Lille, then he disappeared.

Last edited:
Never seen this thread before, while I am here I would like to ask about Mendieta... Really watched him in some spain national matches and he impressed me then he dissappeared...

and did Rui Costa retire?

Back
Top Bottom