The Walking Dead

Re: XBLA: The Walking Dead

It's on PC and PS3 as well.

Just finished the first episode and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next episode now.

It's awesome, very surprisingly considering how bad the other games from these devs were before. Guess it's all about giving them a chance.

There's a few silly moments (seriously, a grown woman not knowing that you need batteries to make a radio work, and then not knowing how to put them in properly?) but it's all good because the story is interesting and so is the style of the game.

Just playing through this now, enjoying it so far, am stuck though, can someone PM me and help me be able to reach that brick? :)

Thanks

You can't get the brick just yet...

Help Carly with her mission first.

I think I'm almost finished Chapter 1 - I'm not massively impressed tbh - prob 6.5/10.

I found some of the jumps in the storyline because you havent completed something in the right order, really jarring. I'd never played any Telltale games before, but I kinda knew what to expect - but even then, its just basically an interactive story book with not much to do.

Spent a lot of time wandering around checking every nook-and-cranny for

The key to the pharmacy

When in reality it was never gonna be found until another thread of the story was activated... dunno, just found it annoying.

Anyways, silly me committed to the full pack on PSN, so I'll give the other eps a chance.

Thank you sir

You mean with the batteries? I already gave her a battery :o

Nope...

You get asked to leave where you are and go to help Glenn out. You need to go with Carly to see Glenn, do what you need to do there, then you'll be ready to get the brick. The radio needs two batteries, one of them was a bit of a pain to spot as well.

Enjoyed it, bought the season pass on the day it came out, was never any doubt as I'm a Walking Dead nut. Great pace to the game, clever complementation to the comics storyline and I'm going to go through it several times once all the eps are out.

Only a couple of hours for the first episode but there's five episodes in total.

Every month. If it keeps up the same rate of 2 hours gameplay per episode, that's 10 hours for the whole game. On Steam, it's £21 and I think £21 is worth it if the rest of the game is the same as ep1.

Every month. If it keeps up the same rate of 2 hours gameplay per episode, that's 10 hours for the whole game. On Steam, it's £21 and I think £21 is worth it if the rest of the game is the same as ep1.

I guess it's best waiting then for the full game to be released.

Thought the second episode might have been out today (4 weeks since Ep.1 I think), anyone heard any news? Can't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom