The ultimate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjen-robben

League 2
22 December 2005
After all the dissapointment in PES 2008, even after retrying the game a lot of times, I finally gave up on this version and did something drastic:

fifaai.jpg

I feel so dirty :(

I'm so sorry 4 u...really...cause i did the same thing well not exactly the same thing...
I bought 1st Fifa 08 cause i really wanted to play a football game so bad!!!
I played and i thought: " Mmmmhhhh, not bad...not bad... ". Then Pes 2008's demo came out and i was so excited!!!I tried on my 360 and i said "God is so f... fast!!! ", i gave up and came back to Fifa 'til i heard in some forum: " The demo is crap, the full version will be completly different ".
So i bought the game 4 ps3(yes i have both:), played 4 about 3 hours and said: "My god it's disgusting, i can't play this crap...".I sold the game the day after and i started to play Fifa again but there was something wrong with this game: It's not realistic!!!
So i decided to buy Pes 2008 for PC and BANG!!!!Well, i first edited all players ability(speed and accelaration) by 40!
Just to tell u Pes 2008 isn't perfect but it's great, great game(PC).
Take care...and keep play PES:)

it's mainly because of the online fuction...pes 08 simply sucks online, lag and cheats infected shit, i'm tired of it

I already met the first dreamteam cheater, that was the limit for me.

I'll still prefer PES offline though ;) that's for sure

Online...Fifa is way better, just tried it..man it rules NOT to have lag. Although FIFA is very weird when it comes to shooting i noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom