1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

The ultimate crime

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by arjen-robben, 13 December 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    After all the dissapointment in PES 2008, even after retrying the game a lot of times, I finally gave up on this version and did something drastic:

[​IMG]

I feel so dirty :(

2. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    PC version of FIFA isn't next gen. I might have tried it if it was. I'm sticking to PES6.

3. shevyi

shevyi Conference

20 August 2004
    I'm so sorry 4 u...really...cause i did the same thing well not exactly the same thing...
    I bought 1st Fifa 08 cause i really wanted to play a football game so bad!!!
    I played and i thought: " Mmmmhhhh, not bad...not bad... ". Then Pes 2008's demo came out and i was so excited!!!I tried on my 360 and i said "God is so f... fast!!! ", i gave up and came back to Fifa 'til i heard in some forum: " The demo is crap, the full version will be completly different ".
    So i bought the game 4 ps3(yes i have both:), played 4 about 3 hours and said: "My god it's disgusting, i can't play this crap...".I sold the game the day after and i started to play Fifa again but there was something wrong with this game: It's not realistic!!!
    So i decided to buy Pes 2008 for PC and BANG!!!!Well, i first edited all players ability(speed and accelaration) by 40!
    Just to tell u Pes 2008 isn't perfect but it's great, great game(PC).
    Take care...and keep play PES:)

4. Lewismac10

Lewismac10 Master League Legend

22 May 2007
    Ive had a go on it, compared them both, and it wont be long before your back with PES

5. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    it's mainly because of the online fuction...pes 08 simply sucks online, lag and cheats infected shit, i'm tired of it

I already met the first dreamteam cheater, that was the limit for me.

6. shevyi

shevyi Conference

20 August 2004
    Ok...that's another point...
    I hate online with pes.
    So, i must agree with u now:)

7. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    I'll still prefer PES offline though ;) that's for sure

Online...Fifa is way better, just tried it..man it rules NOT to have lag. Although FIFA is very weird when it comes to shooting i noticed.

8. shevyi

shevyi Conference

20 August 2004
    Fifa's shooting is really weird...

9. kristian826

kristian826 Goodbye PES

14 August 2007
    Moronland
    Real Madrid
    Not weird,you just need to adjust to different game that PES is.I played Fifa for years,when you get how to shot,you will see how good really it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.